Chapter Four: Who's really here?

I wasn’t even in the mood to party. I was so pissed off at Charles that I didn’t know what to do. While everyone was partying and having a good time I just sat there alone watching Charles act a damn fool. It seems like Darion was kind of distant from Jessica and he continued to look my way. Deep down inside I still had feelings for Darion even though I tried to get over him a long time ago. I tried to get my mind off of everything that happened and then Darion came over and sat right next to me.

He noticed a sad look on my face and he knew I was feeling depressed. 

“Maybe I shouldn’t have told you that because the last thing that I wanted to happen was to see you get hurt.”

“I’m glad you told me before anything went too far. Yeah I’m a little hurt by it but...”

 Before I could say anything else Jessica interrupted. 

“Sorry to interrupt but I need to talk to you.” She said looking at Darion. 

Darion and Jessica walked outside and began arguing. Then Charles came up to me.

“Damn what’s up with you tonight and why have you been around Darion so much?” 

“Look, we need to talk and we need to talk today!” I said finally confronting Charles. 

“Shit, there goes that quote of bad news to come.” 

“Damn it I’m serious Charles.” 

“Okay then let’s not do it in here in front of everyone. Just go in my room and I will be there in a minute.” Charles said trying to calm me down. 

Charles realized that Darion might have told me everything that happened.

Charles decided to grab some type of drug that one of his friends uses to instantly knock girls out and rape them. He took two of the tablets and dropped them in a drink that he was gonna give to me. Charles walked in the room and saw me just sitting on his bed. 

“Damn baby you look good sitting on my bed. Here I got you something to drink so maybe you would cool down.”

 I took the drink and instantly began to drink it.

“I’m so pissed at you right now nothing can cool me down!” I said after taking a few sips. 

“What the hell did I do besides show you how much I truly like you?” Charles asked trying to see what Darion told me. 

“You lied to me, and you made Darion look like an asshole.” 

Then I became furious and decided to drink what was left in the cup. 

“People do crazy things when their in love and Darion was just stupid to let you get away.” 

“How do you know you’re in love with me? What did I do to make you fall for me?” I asked.

Then I began to feel dizzy. I couldn’t focus as Charles got closer to me. Then I passed out.

Charles picked me up and laid my body down in the middle of his bed. He then took off his shirt. I just laid there unconscious. Charles got on his bed and climbed on top of me. He began kissing on my neck and he worked his way down to my chest. He began caressing my breast as he continued to kiss up and down my neck. Darion came back in the house after breaking up with Jessica. He seemed happy about it though because he believed that he would have a good chance with me.

Darion walked over to one of Charles friends and asked him where was Charles. 

“He and his girl are in the bedroom doing ‘you know what’.” The friend answered.