Epilogue

Five years later

Here I was five years later walking down the isle in a silver dress. I was honored to be Angel’s maid of honor at her wedding. Right behind me was Tina. We both watched as Angel and Matt stood face to face and said their vows. They finally walked down the isle as Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Stevens. As we all walked behind them I spotted Darion with our son DJ and our daughter Lynn.

During the reception I sat next to the bride and the bridesmaids. I couldn’t help but to continue to look over at Darion with our children. DJ was going to turn six in the fall and Lynn was going to be five. DJ definitely favored his father while Lynn looked more like me with her curly dark brown hair. They both had Darion’s dark beautiful eyes though.

I was distracted by my thoughts when the microphone came my way to say something about the newly weds. I grabbed the mic and stood up.

“Wow. These years went by so fast. We were just in high school. Now we’re both married! I’m just so happy that you found someone as great a Matt. I can tell by the way you two look at each other that you’re perfect for each other. Never forget this moment. Never forget why you two said ‘I do’ in the first place. I wish you guys the best of luck and a long and happy marriage.”

Everyone else made their comments and once that was over everyone began to dance and eat. During that time I decided to go over to my husband and children. I gave DJ and Lynn hugs and kisses. They were too busy eating cake. I sat on Darion’s lap and gave him a kiss.

“Looks like you have everything under control over here.” I said.

“Of course. They should be good now since they have that cake.” Darion said as we continued to watch our children.

“More like hyper. You shouldn’t have gave them that huge piece of cake.”

“They’ll be fine.” Darion said.

“Well I have to work tomorrow so if they decide to stay up and play you will have to take care of that.” I said smiling at the thought of Darion spoiling our children so much.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted when an announcement was made for all the ladies who wanted to catch the bouquet. Some of the bridesmaids including Tina and some other family members prepared to catch it. I watched as Angel winked at Tina and then turned her back. On the count of three she threw the flowers and Tina jumped high and ended up grabbing the flowers. I began to smile. Angel ran over to hug Tina and Alex just looked shocked as Matt nudged him. Who were we kidding? I got married, Angel got married, so it was only right for Tina and Alex to get married, right? 

The End

--------------------------------

Just a few questions:

Did you like the story?

If so, what were some of your favorite parts?

Did you get my sense of humor in the story?

Do you have a favorite character?

If so, who is your favorite character?

Did you experience different emotions as you read, such as: anger, sadness, happiness, etc.

I said just a few questions so I'll leave it at that. If you answer some of these questions in the comments, I'll dedicate a chapter to you.

I also have a little confession. Some of the events in this story is true. I'll happily answer any questions that you may have, if you want to know what's true, or whatever you want to ask.

I hope you guys enjoyed the book!! I worked really hard on this story and put a lot of time on it. So if you enjoyed it, vote for me, comment, and become a fan because there is plenty more to come!!

Stick around for the next book: L.O.L.: Mingling with the stars

The love story about Jazlynn's cousin Kanani!! ^_^