Chapter Twenty-Four

Authors note: Hey guys 😁Here's Chapter twenty- four🔥 Hope you enjoy the story don't forget to comment and leave your votes.

  Steph's house was about an hour and a half away from my house so the ride took a while. Thankfully Micho let me and her talk and didn't blow up my phone. Not that I would have cared, I love him and I know he just stays worried about what could happen because of the wreck.

"He really does love you know" she said when we pulled up to her house it was small but it was cute. "I know he does I love him to" I said and she smiled. "Good" she said and got out of the car and I followed her and grabbed my bag. I know when it comes to a sibling you're biggest worry is that they are going to wind up hurt, and I knew Steph must worry that I might hurt him, but never even in a million years could I ever imagine doing something to hurt Micho. He was for sure the love of my life. Him and the twins were my life and I couldn't imagine not having them for a single day in my life.

  We sat down in the living room with a huge tub of ice cream and put in Coyote Ugly and giggled and laughed as Mr. Odonnal started dancing. Coyote ugly was one of my all time favorite movies growing up as a kid. I remembered watching it with Zoey all the time, and with my cousin Savannah who was two years older than me.

   We talked about everything and anything that could possibly come to mind and she accidentally slipped that she thinks Micho was going to propose to me. I almost died when she told me that I looked at the clock and saw it was 3 A.M and remembered I had promised to call Micho when I got here which was like 10 hours ago.

I knew he would be upset that I never called and he was probably going out of his mind worrying if we were okay. And I didn't put it past him that he wouldn't just come show up to make sure that I was okay.

"Shit" I said causing her to jump and her spoon of ice cream to fling out of her hand causing me to laugh and her to glare at me. "What?" she asked. "I promised him I'd call Micho" I said and she nodded. "He's probably mad just say there was alot of traffic or something" she said and I shook my head no.

No way was I chancing lying to him that would only make things worse and then he would think it's okay to lie to me about stuff and I wanted a straight forward clean and honest and completely loyal relationship between me and her brother.

  I grabbed my phone and called him he answered on the 4th ring. "Hello?" he yawned sleepily. God I couldn't lie that his tried voice was without a doubt the sexiest thing in the world

"Hey I'm sorry did I wake you?" I asked stupidly like I didn't already know the answer. and I heard shuffling. "No baby you're fine, did you guys get there okay?" he asked groggily. "Yes sorry took me so long to call, we got here and goofed around and were having so much fun I completely forgot to call" I said. "Its okay love, I'm glad you guys are having fun" he said and I smiled. "How are our babies?" I asked and I heard him chuckle quietly. "There good they kept me up until about 1 AM but they are both sleeping now" he said causing me to smile.

"Where are they sleeping" I asked already knowing the answer. "In bed with me I'm all alone so I needed my babies" he chuckled softly. "Where are you?" I asked. "In the closet I didn't want to wake them" he said and I smiled. "They wanted to talk to you but they fell asleep" he said causing me to smile. 

   "Aw tell them I'll be back tomorrow night" I said and he laughed. "Okay baby girl Imma get some sleep you need to get some sleep as well you and Steph you guys have alot of shopping to do and I don't want either of you driving tired, you understand me?" he said and I smiled. "K goodnight Micho I love you" I said."Did you just K me?" He asked, I bit my lip imagining his arched eyebrow and cocky smirk. "Neverrr" I said smiling. He laughed and I whispered I love you.  "I love you too sweet dreams my love" he said and we hung up.