3

Standing outside of the hotel room door Yasmine got her thoughts together as she waited for the girl to get dressed. Her thoughts were all over the place as she impatiently tapped her Givenchy heels against the marble floor. Realizing she wasn't alone she looked right up into the eyes of Jason and Chris .. both watching her with a smirk on their face as they talked to each other a few doors down !! The sight of them alone disgusted her, she didn't even know why Cameron even kept them around. He knew how much their presence bothered her .. Sighing she went back inside of the room where Kierra who now stood fully dressed.

"You're ready ?" She asked with a straight face

Hesitant, the girl nodded .. but Yasmine didn't move ..

"So you didn't agree to this ?" Yas asked, her voice now softer than it was when they first spoke as she put her hands on her hips ..

Shaking her head no the girl waited for Yasmine to say something else..

Sighing, Yas ran her fingers through her hair.. Her and Cameron had agreed that if he was going to keep doing what he was doing that he would only deal with girls who agreed to that lifestyle, and it was clear that Kierra didn't have a say so in nothing that they had did to her up until this point..

Turning around and heading to the door Yasmine locked it, she knew Chris and Jason would be coming in anytime soon to see what was taking them so long.. But she refused to play apart in destroying this girls life, she would just have to deal with Cameron later..

"Do you live nearby?" She asked as she walked back to her ..

"Yeah !!" Kierra said, her voice quivering ..

Looking her up and down.. Yasmine could tell something was off about her ..

"Did they do anything to you before I got here ?" She asked, already knowing the answer she asked anyway to be sure ..

Nodding once again, the girl broke down into tears as she sat down on the bed wrapping her arms across her body.

Startling the both of them they could hear the lock beep, and the door knob turn .. But Yasmine had the door locked from the inside so they couldn't get in..

"Yasmine !! Open this fuckin door !! The fuck you got it locked for ?!" Chris yelled through the crack in the door ..

Walking over to the door, she was already in a fucked up mood, and on top of having to deal with them her mouth had no filter .. Opening the door she stood in the door frame blocking their entrance ..

"What the fuck did ya'll do to her ?! She's fuckin scared to death in there !!" She asked so that only they could hear, but her voice was laced with anger ..

Pausing, Jason laughed before answering her .. "The same thing we did to you !! Now move !!" Jason smirked as he pushed his was past Yasmine and into the room ..

Not getting far, he was stopped as Yasmine grabbed his arm causing him to turn around just as she smacked him across his face catching him off guard..

"Bitch !!" He said right before launching at her, but Chris stopped him .. pulling him back ..

"Yo, chill bro !!" Chris said laughing

"Naw, fuck that !! Move out my way !! This bitch been around Cameron too long and done forgot her fuckin place !! You ain't shit but another hoe it's time somebody remind you !!" He said still trying to make his way to Yasmine ..

"Touch me if you want and see what the fuck happens !!" She yelled as she walked to Kierra .. "Let's go !!" Looking at Kierra she watched as she hurried to her feet and headed to the door ..

Breaking free from Chris, Jason blocked the door .. "If I was you I'd be real careful !! And trust me Cam gonna hear about this !!" He said staring her in the eyes ..

Rolling her eyes at him, she walked on out of the room .. Pushing past him as she exited ..

Once in the elevator and away from the ears of Jason and Chris Yasmine turned to the girl ..

"Listen, I'm gonna get you a cab !!" Reaching down into her Gucci bag she pulled out a stack of cash .. "You go home, get your family, whatever you gotta do and you leave town !! You hear me ?!" She asked the girl staring into her eyes ..

Surprised, the girl nodded as her eyes lit up ..

"You have to leave !! These not amateurs you fuckin with babygirl, they will find you if they can !! If they took you it's something they saw in you that they want which means they will come looking for you .. so leave !! You hear me ?!" She asked again ..

Nodding the girl didn't speak, but her eyes were watering as she took the money ..

"Don't waste anytime !! That's a little over 10 grand, you can leave town with that !!" Pulling out a business card from her purse Yasmine handed it to the girl .. "If you need anything or you think someones on to you you call me okay !!" She asked as she looked into her phone setting up her a ride through uber ..

"Thank you !!" The girl finally said as tears rolled down her cheeks ..

Not saying anything Yasmine pulled her shades down over her eyes and watched as the elevator doors opened ..

"Your uber is only 3 minutes away okay, scheduled to meet you around the corner .. I'll drop you off so they'll see that you left with me !! But as soon as you get home you get your folks and bounce okay !!" Yasmine asked again, she couldn't stress enough how thorough these guys were .. She just hoped Kierra listened ..

"I understand !!" Kierra replied ..

Getting into the truck Yasmine was met with the piercing eyes of Chloe as they got inside ..

"Who's this ?" She asked

"Nobody, mind your business !!" Yasmine replied ..

Rolling her eyes, Chloe turned her attention back to her phone ..

Pulling up to the address down the street, they pulled up the same time as her uber did ..

"Remember what I said !!" She said to the girl one last time ..

Nodding, she smiled before getting out of the truck and running to the car ..

Yasmine watched as she got inside and the uber pulled off .. then they pulled off as well ..

"And where she going ?!" Linda asked confused.

"Home !!" Yasmine said, not up for questions

"Home ?" Linda asked again

"Yes, home !!" Yas replied back glaring at her

"Does Cameron know ?" She asked

Glaring over at her Yasmine ignored her as she returned her attention back outside of the window ..

COMMENT AND VOTE

PLEASE AND THANKS