25

A week had passed since everything went down.. Anybody was barely speaking in the hotel suite, Yasmine was in bed all the time .. Chloe was in her room all the time and Cameron was gone all the time ..

Chloe and Yasmine had barely spoken about the shooting, whenever Chloe tried to bring it up Yasmine either changed the subject or straight up admitted she wasn't and didn't want to discuss it ..

So Chloe did just that, she didn't discuss it ..
Yasmine was healing perfectly, Dr.Greene came by to check on her everyday ..

She only got in touch with Linda through text and phone calls.. her dad wouldn't even allow her to come around.. He claimed it was for her own good but Chloe knew better ..

Peaking in her mom's room she noticed she was out of bed .. standing in the mirror she wore a gold sequin dress that hugged her breasts and made them sit up .. It wrapped around her body, showing every curve she had ..

Her hair was bone straight, diamond earrings glistened in her ear and her wrists were dripping with diamonds.. She was so beautiful, Chloe could see herself in her .. making her smile..

"I see you .." Yasmine said looking at her daughter through the mirror "What do you want ?" She asked putting on her lip gloss ..

"Where you going ?" Chloe asked as she walked on into the room ..

Yasmine paused and then kept putting on her lip gloss, "A party .." She responded

"Well I don't want you to go" She said

"Why not ?" Yasmine asked nonchalantly

"Mama, seriously?" Chloe's voice was filled with irritation..

"Chloe what ?!" Yasmine asked as she turned around to face her ..

"Are you serious ?! So you're just gonna forget about everything that happened ?!" Chloe asked

Sighing, Yasmine folded her arms, "That wouldn't have happened if you would've listened to me in the first place !! I told you and you did it anyway .." walking past her she grabbed her gold clutch bag ..

"He tried to shoot me mama" Chloe said

Licking her lips, Yasmine looked her daughter in the eyes .. "I know .."

Frowning, Chloe didn't get to say anything else as Yasmine walked out of the door ..

Following her she watched as her dad walked into their hotel room, looking Yasmine up and down he smiled and kissed her on the cheek ..

Yasmine smiled back as she said something to him, but Chloe couldn't hear what .. he opened the door for her.. but before walking out Yasmine made eye contact with her daughter and winked right before walking out ..

---------------------------