8

Cameron was surprised when he walked into their 3 story mansion to hear the sound of "So Anxious" by Ginuwine blaring from the speakers throughout the house ..

Walking slowly upstairs Cameron frowned as he didn't know what to expect .. It was going on 1 am and they were in their family home !! So music blaring throughout the house at that hour was unusual..

First checking Chloe's room he was surprised when he didn't see her, matter of fact her bed looked like it hadn't even been touched ..

"Yas !!" He called out, making his way down the hall to their bedroom Cameron took out his phone and called Yasmine ..

She wasn't in their bedroom, and there was no sign of her nor Chloe except for the music ..

Answering on the second ring Yasmine's soft voice said hello ..

"Where you at ?" Cameron asked, already knowing she was somewhere in the house because he could hear the music echoing through the phone ..

"By the pool.." He heard her say

Hanging up he headed downstairs and out the back doors .. Dancing by the pool in nothing but red lace boy shorts and a bra was Yasmine..

She had a marijuana pipe in one hand and a bottle of wine in another .. For a moment he just stood there and watched as she danced with her eyes closed, she looked just as good as she did when he first met her .. Chloe and her age had thickened her up some more but her body was still perfect !!

Thinking of Chloe he immediately snapped back into reality as he went over to the stereo and turned the music off ..

"Why you do that ?!" Yasmine asked as she frowned up

It was clear she was drunk ..

"Where Chloe ? She ain't in her room .." He said

Rolling her eyes Yasmine took a gulp from the bottle of wine, "You mean that spoiled brat of a daughter of ours ?? She's with your mom !!" She replied as she sat down on the beach chair and inhaled the fumes from the pipe ..

"Why ?" He asked

"I ended up having to slap the fuckin taste out of her mouth .. I understand she was feelin some type of way but she crossed the damn line with that mouth of hers so your mama thought it would be a good idea if she stayed with her for the night.." Laying back on the beach chair Yas inhaled the weed some more ..

"I need to talk to her, we need to talk to her .." Sitting down next to Yas, Cameron looked out over their property..

"You think I don't know that ?" Yasmine asked as she laid back .. "We've tried so hard to keep her away from what we had going on and now here she is walks right into it all on her own .. we got too comfortable Cameron !!" Sitting up Yasmine was now in tears again ..

"Maybe I need to talk to her alone .." He said

Glaring at him Yasmine frowned, "No, I need to be there to explain to her what she saw !!

"Let me handle that Yas .." Standing up Cameron was about to head in the house but he was stopped by Yasmine as she stood up and grabbed his arm

"Camero-" Cutting her off she never got to finish her sentence

"Yasmine, I'm telling you to let me handle it .. I'm not asking you.." He responded calmly .. Walking away he left her standing there ..

---------------------------

Staring at the ceiling, Chloe was deep in thought as she laid in her Queen size bed .. Her room at her Grandma Linda's house was a lot different than her room at home ..

Since she was over there the least it was still decorated with stuffed animals .. her walls were still a light pink which she now hated .. and her bed covers consisted of pink cheetah & zebra print !! But that was the least of her concerns at the moment.. She had a million questions going through her head, she was heartbroken, angry, and just like her dad when she got like that she shut completely down ..

So deep in her thoughts she barely even noticed her grandma come into her room until she sat next to her on her bed ..

"You know you was wrong right ?" Linda asked as she glanced over at her grand daughter

"How ? What did I say that wasn't the truth ? She's weak and a embarrassment!!" Chloe said as she rolled her eyes

Sighing, Linda found the words to say to her as she glanced around her room ..

"Chloe .. I understand you're hurt !! Trust me I do, and I'm not making excuses for your dad or your mom but baby there's things you don't know !! You're their child so they hide things from you that you're not supposed to know but baby trust me when I tell you .. your mom is not weak !! She maybe misguided, and maybe even a little brainwashed by my son but she's a strong woman .. you don't know what she's been through .." Linda said as she stared at Chloe ..

Not saying anything Chloe just kept staring at the ceiling ..

"You see all these pictures of your mom and you on these walls ? Trust me when I say she has kept you her number one priority since the day she found out about you.. So don't judge her for hiding her past from you .. you don't know what she's been through to be the woman she is today .. it's a hard life out there baby .. and unfortunately your mama had to deal with it !! It hasn't always been Chanel, and Prada for her .." She said

Smirking, Chloe sat up .. "Well tell me .." She said as she looked at her grandma

"Tell you what ?" Linda asked

"Tell me what's going on .. what happened with her past .. her and my dad .. help me understand!!" Chloe said

"I think that's for your mama to do Chloe !!" Linda replied

"Come on granny, you know like I know they gonna give me some watered down story !! She feels she has something to hide so she's not gonna tell me so I need you to tell me .. and I want the truth !!" She said

Staring at her grand daughter even Linda had to admit she had a point .. Sighing she thought back on the day she met Yasmine ..

---------------------------

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE AND THANKS