5

The room was silent after Cameron and Jason's fight, Yas sat there just looking at Cameron ..

He sat down and basically acted like it never happened..

"So, like I was saying earlier .. I've been ready to open up the doors yesterday!! We've been talking about this for months now .." Cameron said as he looked over at the realtor Justin..

"I'm just not convinced of the profit in all of this .." Justin replied with a shrug ..

"Why does it matter what you're sure of ?! I'm paying for all of it !!" Cameron was clearly agitated and everybody in the room could feel it ..

"But it's my job to make sure whoever I sell to will be successful, this will represent not only you but our company Cameron !!" He replied

"Everything I'm involved in is successful so what the fuck you trying to say Justin ?!" Cameron asked slightly raising his voice .. Clearly getting agitated

Yasmine watched as Justin sighed from across the room ..

Trying to break the tension in the room Yas spoke up,
"What if we walk around and talk about this a little more ?" Yas asked glancing between both Justin and Cameron ..

Frowning, Cameron glared at Yasmine .. Shrugging she stood up "I believe I can help you look at this from a different point of view .." She said with a uneasy smile .. Even she didn't know where she was going with this but she knew one thing for certain ..

She knew how to charm a man into getting anything she wanted ..

Glancing at Cameron who looked like he was in deep thought staring out the window he looked back at Yasmine and walked around the table ..

Locking arms with him Yasmine smiled up at him before heading out the door .. looking back at Cameron one last time she mouthed the words "I got you !!" To him ..

He still didn't smile ..

Looking around Yasmine watched as girls danced around poles in the living room overlooking the New York skyline..

She could tell Justin was enjoying everything he saw ..

"Red !!" Jasmine yelled out to one of the dancers .. who looked like she was talking a break ..

Siting by the bar in nothing but some thigh high sheer red panty panty hose she had on a red lace thong .. but nothing else was left to the imagination as she sat on the stool taking a shot of what looked to be some vodka ..

She was a gorgeous girl, petite but she had curves .. long black hair, light skin with tight eyes she was a walking fantasy!! When it came to the girls on Cam's team even Yas had to admit he knew how to pick them ..

And miss Lauren aka Red had Justin's eyes ..

Looking up at Yasmine, Red took the last of her shot before walking her way over to them ..

"Like what you see ?" She asked with a smirk as Red approached them ..

"Yeah ?" Red asked with a smile as she glanced at Justin then back at Yasmine

He hadn't spoken a word ..

"Lauren this is Justin, Justin this is Lauren .. or Red !! He's working with Cameron with the club, they're supposed to be sealing the deal today on the contract today !! So we want to make sure he's happy before he leaves !!" She said with a smile knowing Red was one of the best ..

Nodding, she smiled .. fully understanding what Yasmine was saying she led the way to one of the back rooms as Yasmine followed ..

———————————————————————

"I'm sick of that bitch !!" Jason spat, with his voice full of hatred he examined his jaw where Cameron hit him ..

Laughing, Chris watched as Jason played doctor on himself in the mirror ..

"I don't know what done got into Cameron man, that hoe got his mind all twisted up !!" He said

"Like we both don't know why ?!" Chris said with a chuckle as he thought back on the night they had with Yasmine ..

Also laughing Jason did the same thing, as he licked his lips .. As much as he couldn't stand Yasmine he wouldn't mind bending her over locking her hands behind her back while he taught her a lesson about respect..

But these days he knew Cameron wasn't going ..

"What they say about the club ?" He asked ..

Shaking his head, Chris took a sip of his Hennessy..

"Realtor still actin funny .. Yasmine call herself changing his mind !! I don't know where they went to !!" He said

Smirking, Jason could feel his jaw swelling as he walked away from the mirror and sat down ..

"How ? I know she ain't gonna fuck him .. bitch think she too good to fuck a regular nigga .." He said

Laughing Chris knew Jason was right about that .. "I don't know, but you know for Cam she gonna figure something out !!" He replied before the intercom went off ..

Getting up to answer it Jason didn't know who it could have been ..

"Yo !!" He said into the intercom, as he tried to tune out the loud music from the party outside ..

"Uncle Jay !!" Chloe's innocent voice came through the speaker loud and clear ..

"What's up babygirl ? What you doin here ?" He asked ..

"My mom up there ? I just made it back from Europe I need to talk to her .." She said

" You alone ?" He asked confused

"Security is in the truck !!" She said

Jason let go of the intercom button as a smile came across his face ..

"I'll go get Cam" Chris said as he stood up ..

"Naw, let her come up here !!" Jason said as he looked at Chris

"Fuck no, you know what the fuck goin on out there !! That girl don't need to be seeing none of this shit .. plus Cam will beat your ass !!" Chris just knew Jason had lost his mind

Without saying anything else Jason ignored Chris' objection and buzzed Chloe up ..

"I told that bitch I was gonna get her back !!" Referring to Yasmine he left out the room .. to go meet Chloe ..

He looked around the room at the half naked girls .. people doing drugs and some even having sex, Jason didn't know what Yasmine was doing on the other side of that door but whatever it was was enough for him ..

Opening the door, he watched as Chloe got off of the elevator and headed his way ..

"Hey !!" She said embracing him in a hug

"What's up babygirl ?!" He said squeezing her tightly ..

"Nothin, they in there ?" She asked referring to her dads penthouse ..

"I honestly don't know .. I haven't been in there .. I've been in my room .. check it out they might be.. check in your dads office !!"He replied acting clueless .. He knew that's where Yasmine was for sure ..

"Ok see ya" walking off Chloe headed for the door as Jason broke a smile and headed downstairs to his space ..

————————————————————————

COMMENT AND VOTE

THANKS