26

Yasmine was convinced that her daughter only knew the minimum about the game, she didn't know as much as she did .. She had been in the hoops of it for years and she knew how things went ..

The world that they were living in was filled with sex, drugs, and money .. all sponsoring the next ..

For them the night was young, a game of poker was going on as they flew 36,000 feet in the air over Las Vegas .. and as usual, Yasmine was the center of attention as she played the game, cracking jokes, smiling, it was hard not to pay attention to her ..

Drinks were in rotation, food was being served, music was playing and the lights were dim .. it looked like a mini casino inside of the G6 .. everybody was having a good time ..

Nodding in approval, Cameron smiled as he watched from the corner of the plane .. he had on a black tux, black bow tie, his wrists were frozen over a few times, as well as his ears .. and a diamond crucifix hung from his neck .. He had made a empire for himself, and from the looks of it it all was doing well and only progressing ..

"Aye, Cam.." Jason said coming around the corner snapping Cameron out of his thoughts ..

"Yo, wassup ?" He answered throwing a glass of Hennessy back ..

"She need to slow up on the liquor .. she gettin sloppy .." Jason said nodding Yasmine's way ..

Nodding, Cameron agreed .. "Tell her I said come here .." He replied watching Yasmine as she laid out a Royal Flush on the table and started laughing at the surround men as they groaned ..

Chuckling, Cameron was amused .. She could take a niggas money in more ways than one ..

He watched as Jason relayed the message to her, she glanced over his way.. smiled, then headed over to him ..

Cameron headed to the back room so that he could speak to her alone, CJ was leaned against the wall going through some text messages as they made their way inside ..

"CJ !!" Yasmine said as she entered the room .. "You're looking casket sharp .." she said with a slight giggle, as she bit down on her index finger and smiled ..

Smirking, he ignored her comment seeing that she was drunk ..

"No more liquor for you .." Cameron said ..

"Why not ?" Yas asked

"Because you gettin sloppy .." He said

"I'm also not the only bitch here .." She replied rolling her eyes ..

"Did I ask you that ?" He asked

Not saying anything Yasmine glared back at him as he eyed her down .. "Dong forget what you here for .." Cameron said as he walked out of the room ..

"I won't .." She said to herself ..

Turning around she turned her attention back to CJ who was deep into his phone ..

Walking over to him she grabbed his free hand as he looked down into her face, smiling .. she bit her lip ..

"What ?" He asked skeptically

It was no secret Yasmine wasn't fond of Cameron's crew so her approaching him had him confused ..

"Can we talk ?" She asked looking behind her to make sure Cameron wasn't around ..

"About what ?" He asked, still confused he wrinkled his eyebrows ..

Smirking, Yasmine let go of his hand .. "Meet me in the bathroom in 10 minutes.. and be discreet !!" Without waiting for him to reply, Yasmine walked off .. Knowing he was watching her walk away she purposely swayed her hips ..

C.J. Was still confused, and as loyal to Cameron as he was he still was gonna meet her in that bathroom.. That Yasmine had no doubt in her mind about ..

Walking out of the back room, Yasmine walked back over to the Poker table as if nothing ever happened.. glancing behind her however, she watched as CJ came out the room and sat down in the corner opposite of Cameron.. but he couldn't take his eyes off of her ..

Smiling at him, she started back playing the game ..

The men were basically throwing money at her just to keep her around the table, only a few minutes had passed though when Yas seen CJ get up and head to the back .. Just like clockwork, she knew where he was going ..

Jordan, was a part owner of the Dallas Cowboys .. He was a usual client for Yas, black, handsome, mid 30's, successful, he had a wife, he had kids, he went to church on Sunday .. But she was sure none of those people in his life knew about his BDSM fetish, and the fact that he loved the thrill of choking bitches while he fucked them .. that was the amusing part of the job, people were never who they seemed to be ..

Tapping him on the shoulder, Yasmine whispered in his ear to meet her in the back room ..

Nodding, he agreed as he pulled himself out of the game ..

Walking over to Cameron Yas sat beside him as she pulled her MAC lip gloss out of her clutch..

"I'll be back .." She said, letting him know not to come looking for her ..

"Alright" He said as he replied to text messages ..

Disappearing in the back room with Jordan, he wasted no time as he pulled her close by the waist .. pulling her hair .. he started kissing on her neck as she moaned ...

"Wait, wait .. one second okay" She said breaking away from him

"What's wrong ?" He asked

"Bathroom .. be right back" She said as she hurried out of the room ..

Making sure no one was looking she raced into the bathroom where she found CJ

"What's this about ?" He asked.. He knew something was off .. Yasmine couldn't stand his guts ..

"Hear me out .." She said

Hesitating, CJ wanted to say no .. but like all other men, saying no to Yasmine when you're in a room alone with her was a hard task to do ..

"Talk .." He said

Walking closer to him she looked up into his eyes ..

"How about we start over ? Me and you, and only me and you .." She said trying to catch his reaction

"Huh ?" CJ asked as he frowned "The fuck you talking about Yas .."

Knowing she didn't have much time Yas sighed "Look, I'm not gonna beg .. but I'm here offering you whats left of me CJ .. I know you're not like Cam and Jason .. I need someone who can look after me and Chloe .. but Cameron isn't for me !! You know that .." She said trying to plead her case ..

Laughing, CJ knew something had to be up ..

"Yasmine, Cameron put you up to this ?" He asked knowing he was apart of everything Cameron ever did to her .. he was wondering why him ?!

"No !!" Touching his face she felt a tear run down her face .. "Just think about it okay ..If you say no, then fine .. I just hope you know Cameron doesn't plan on keeping you or Jason around much longer .. If we get one step ahead of him you can walk away from this with your pockets full and mine too .. and we still can make money !! Let's be real, I'm the one that's making his money .. not those other bitches .. my clients go where I go .." Stepping away from him she wiped her eyes ..

"What you mean he not gonna keep us around much longer ?" He asked

"You'll see.. just know that Cameron doesn't think about nobody but Cameron" She shrugged and walked away .. looking at him one last time she walked out of the bathroom ..

---------------------------