29

Things were just like any other night, music was blasting through the yacht .. Cameron was watching Yasmine get dressed while he smoked a blunt ..

Yasmine who was on her 4th shot was one shot away from being drunk so she held off on it .. her hands were shaking, she was nervous .. she knew whatever was about to happen was gonna change her life she knew it was a possibility it might even end her life .. but she didn't care, she wanted Cameron dead ..

"What you lookin at ?" He asked her as he watched her stare at him through the mirror as she put on her lip gloss ..

"Nothing" She replied nonchalantly as she returned her attention back to her lips .. she hadn't even noticed she was looking at him

Walking over to her, Cameron stood behind Yasmine at the vanity mirror .. bending down he rested both hands on the side of her on the table so that his mouth was right next to her ear ..

Never breaking eye contact with her in the mirror he kissed her cheek ..

"I'm sorry, for earlier .. I apologize.." He said

Not saying anything Yasmine nodded and continued to put on her make up ..

"After this how about me, you, and Chloe go on vacation?" He asked

"That sounds good .." Yasmine replied

"Good, now hurry up .. I'll be outside .." He said

Yasmine watched as he walked out of the room and She looked down at her phone ..

Chloe kept calling but she didn't want to talk to her until everything was over so she denied the call again ..

She was rocking a red Gucci one piece, her hair was curled up and frizzy from the water and humidity but she was still gorgeous .. stepping outside she looked around taking in her surroundings, she wasn't even in the mood to entertain nobody and she wasn't about to ..

Instead she headed over to the hot tub, she was the only person inside .. that was until she saw a familiar face, looking up at him she didn't say anything ..

"Thought I snitched on you ?" CJ asked as he climbed down into the hot tub with her ..

"That ran through my mind a couple times .." She said focusing her attention back out to the ocean .. It was night time and all she could see was dark water and the waves rushing up against the boat ..

"Naw, I didn't .. but I considered your offer though .." He said

"Really ?" She asked as he came closer to her

Resting his hand on her thigh he nodded ..

"No games Yasmine, if I do this .. you better not be on no shady mess .." He said

Nodding she didn't really care what he was talking about .. she had her mind set anyway that Cameron wouldn't be around for long and nobody was getting in her way ..

"The fuck y'all doin ?" Cameron asked as he looked down at the two and CJ's hand on Yasmine's thigh ..

Getting out of the water CJ smiler "Man nothin, just talkin.." He said as he walked away

Cameron stared at Yas ..

"What ?" She asked

"Why you over here ? Being antisocial ain't gone get you nowhere .. get your ass out of there .." He said walking away ..

Rolling her eyes, Yasmine got out of the hot tub but she didn't make it far before Yurry approached her ..

"Yasmine.." She yelled over the music

"What ?"

Pulling Yasmine into the back room she closed the door .. "Chloe just called looking for you .." She said

Sighing, Yasmine rolled her eyes "Tell her I'm busy .." Cut off Yurry interrupted

"She was crying Yasmine .. call her back now .." She said before walking out of the room

Picking up the phone Yasmine called Chloe, the phone only rang once before Chloe answered

"What Chlo ? I'm busy, what is it ?" She asked

"I took my physical for track a couple days ago .." She said .. her voice was raspy..

"Okay .. what about it ?" Yasmine asked

"Ma, they did a blood test .. it came back HIV Positive.. and I'm pregnant.."