10

The drive back to their house was quiet, Cameron had told Chloe she had to go back home so she could talk to her mother.. As bad as she wanted to stay to clear her head, her dad wouldn't let her ..

"Yasmine don't need to know about nothin we talked about .. you hear me ?" Cameron asked as he pulled up into the driveway and parked

Rolling her eyes, Chloe nodded and opened her door to get out ..

The music was still blaring as they made their way into the house .. Yasmine layed on the couch in the other room, passed out there was a empty wine bottle sitting next to her ..

"She's sleep, I could've stayed where I was.." Chloe said as she headed upstairs

"Chlo .." Cameron called after her

"What ?" She asked as she turned around to face him, her voice was laced with aggravation

"Be up by 8 tomorrow.. we leaving the house at 9 .." He replied

"Going where ?!" She frowned

Smirking, Cameron now saw what Yasmine meant by Chloe's attitude.. He always was on her good side so he never experienced it, but now he was getting a dose first hand .. Ignoring her question he replied "And make sure your attitude gone by then .." Chloe watched as he walked away .. going into her room she slammed the door and locked it !!

-------------------------

The loud and constant beeping of Chloe's alarm clock on her phone is what woke her up, the smell of her mom cooking pancakes was just motivation to get up ..

Searching for her phone on her bed she quickly turned off the loud alarm and climbed out of bed .. She still felt tired from the night before, and the bags underneath her eyes showed that she didn't get that much rest .. Her mind was too busy to sleep..

Going into the bathroom she took a quick shower, brushing her teeth and combing her long jet black hair up into a high ponytail .. that's when she noticed it !! Around her neck, bright red, and slightly blue was a bruise left by her dad ..

"Fuck !!" She whispered to herself and sighed

She threw on anything since she didn't know where she was going with her dad ..

Settling in some light blue ripped jeans, and a red Ralph Lauren hoody she put on some socks and went down the hall to her parents room .. going straight to the bathroom she used some of her moms makeup to cover the bruise up .. Once it was no longer visible she left out the bathroom immediately bumping into Yasmine ..

Chloe jumped "Shoot !! You scared me .." She said as she held her chest ..

"What were you doing in here ?" She asked eyeing her daughter suspiciously

"Umm, lotion .. I needed some of your lotion !!" Chloe replied

Side eyeing her Yasmine smirked "Yeah okay, go downstairs and eat .. you better not have nothin of mine Chloe !!" She said as she pointed to her daughter .. She was known to sneak into Yasmine's closet and help herself to whatever ..

Laughing Chloe left out the room and headed downstairs.. Her dad sat at the end of their long glass kitchen table eating breakfast.. Watching her with a smirk, she sat down on the opposite end of the table and rolled her eyes ..

"Look what I got !!" Yasmine said as she entered the room with some papers in her hand ..

"What's that ?" Cameron asked as he stuffed his mouth with more eggs ..