19

Yasmine's vision was blurry as she looked around the room, she had gave up on screaming .. Nobody heard her, and Cameron didn't give a damn anyway ..

But she meant every word when she said she was done .. Coming back inside, Cameron made eye contact with Yasmine just as CJ was finishing up with her ..

"I'm about to head out, y'all done here ?" He asked as he took his earphones out of his ears ..

Sitting up, Yasmine looked down at her stained outfit.. taking it off, she knew she had a extra set of clothes in Cameron's office ..

"Not yet .." Jason said smiling at Yasmine

"You're done .." She said, her voice was low and raspy from screaming .. Standing up she headed towards the door but Jason grabbed her hand ..

"What I say ?" He asked

Sighing, Yasmine bit her lip .. "Don't touch me !! You're done .." She yelled

Laughing, Jason looked at Cameron ..

"Stubborn .." He said

"Trust me, I know .." Cameron said never taking his eyes off of Yasmine ..

"We'll bring her to you" Jason replied

Nodding, Cameron agreed ..

"You must've didn't hear me, I said you're done !!" Yasmine yelled into Jason's face ..

Quickly opening the door they had no time to stop her .. standing just outside was Chloe, her back was turned towards the office but as soon as she heard the door open she turned around !! Looking her mom up and down she frowned as she looked at her dad ..

But before she could say anything Yasmine spoke ..

"Chloe, I'm sorry .. I'm so sorry .." Her mother was in tears, something she never saw .. as long as she had been alive not once had she seen her mom cry ..

"Sorry for what ?" She asked her eyes watering over ..

"I wanted you to have him in your life so bad I made a few wrong decisions.. Chloe he loves you, maybe not like he should .. but he loves you !! Not me .. and that's where I fucked up, thinking a I could ever be anything more than his hoe to him .. that's where I fucked up .." Looking back at Cameron Yas made eye contact with him, for a second she actually saw a soul somewhere in there ..

Turning her attention back to her daughter Yasmine continued "He loves you, but he don't give a damn about me .. I'm not shit but a dollar sign to him .. but I wanted to let you know I tried !! I tried to give you a family, something I didn't have .. but baby .. I'm done .." Looking down at her semen stained dress she had never felt so dirty ..

"Take care of yourself Chloe .."

That was the last thing Yasmine said to her before walking off ..

She was in tears as she looked up into her dads eyes ..

"What did you do to her ?" She asked

"Get your stuff, we leaving .." He said ..

Turning away he disappeared back into his office ..

--------------------------