11

For a moment Yasmine sat on the floor, the only thing that was going through her head was that Cameron had lost his mind .. And more than anything she wanted to know why Chloe had to go with him ..

Standing up she opened the double doors to their house and walked outside .. Walking up to Cameron's car, he glared at her and started the engine ..

"Cameron wait !!" She yelled, pulling on the door handle but it didn't do any justice considering it was locked ..

Yasmine began beating on the window as he pulled out of their driveway ..

"Stop !! Where are you going ?!" She yelled again ..

She could see Chloe crying in the front seat, never had she and Cameron argued or fought in front of Chloe !! She had never seen that evil side of her dad, and Yasmine never planned on her seeing him ..

But her dad had other plans ..

Getting behind the car so Cameron couldn't back out Yasmine began to beat on the trunk of the car ..

"Get the hell out of the car Chloe !!" She yelled

Sighing, Cameron looked at Chloe', popping the locks he opened his door "Get out .." He said to Chloe calmly ..

Skeptical, she put her hand on the door handle to get out .. but she found it hard to believe it was just that easy !! But before she could dwell on the thought any longer Chloe's door flew open and her mother grabbed her hand ..

"Go in the house !!" Yasmine demanded

Glancing over at her dad Chloe didn't move, his face was calm as he shifted his eyes between her mother and her ..

"Choose wisely Chloe .." He said

Not saying anything she just stared at him..

"Chloe !! Don't make me tell you again .." Yasmine said ..

Getting out of the car Chloe headed towards the house .. hearing two car doors slam Chloe looked back as her dad headed in the house and Yasmine stared upside his head ..

"What the hell is wrong with you Cameron?!" Yasmine yelled

Not saying anything, he ignored her .. Once in the house Chloe was about to head up to her room, but she had a feeling it wasn't over just that easy !' And just like she thought only seconds later she heard a loud smack, followed by the sound of her mom falling to the floor in agony ..

"Mama !!" Chloe yelled as she ran back to Yasmine's side .. "What the hell is wrong with you ?!"She yelled up at her dad .. tears were flowing down her face and she was just confused ..

"This gonna happen, one way or another .." Cameron said as he rolled up the sleeves of his black Ralph Lauren hoody .. "So we can make it easy, or hard !!" He said with a shrug ..

Looking down at Yasmine Cameron smirked "Take off your clothes !!" He demanded

"What ?! Cam-" Cut off before she could say anything else Cameron struck her once again in her face ..

Jumping back, Chloe screamed !! "Stop !!"

Ignoring Chloe he yelled at Yasmine again "Take off your fuckin clothes !!" Causing the both of them to jump ..

Yasmine stood up .. and started to take off her shirt ..

"Mama, you don't have to just stop !!" Chloe said now hyperventilating from all the tears she was crying ..

Knowing Cameron all too well Yasmine knew he was up to something .. so she played his game all while reassuring her daughter that everything was fine !! And she meant every word that she said .. Cameron would eventually pay for everything that he had done to her up until that moment .. but for the moment she went with it ..