4.

Stepping out of the Escalade Yas sighed as she headed inside of the 200 story building. She had a lot on her mind and for good reasons. Cameron was almost the same man she had met only 16 years ago, the only difference was hit soft spot for her and his daughter. It was like being in love with the devil, you seen how much damage he could cause but you still only chose to see the good.

"Cam !!" She yelled as she stepped inside of their New York penthouse ..

"What ?" He asked as he hit the corner, with smoke flying from his lips he held a chrome pipe in one hand and a glass of something dark in the other ..

"Don't you think it's too early for all of that ?!" She asked frowning up as she strutted past him and into the living room ..

"It's never too early .. Where ole'girl at ?" He asked as he walked over to where Yas was now sitting staring at him ..

"We need to talk about that !!" She replied

"About what ?" He asked raising his eyebrow skeptically

"We had a fuckin agreement Cam !! That girl didn't want nothing to do with what you was offering so I let her go !!" She said

Frowning, Cam stood up "You did what ?" He asked

"You heard right !! She was Chloe's age Cameron !! Are you really that fuckin heartless ?!" She asked already deep in her gut knowing the answer ..

Turning around Cameron glared at her before walking away ..

"Yas, do you know how much money I had invested in that bitch ?!" He asked with frustration lacing every syllable

"That bitch could've been our daughter !! That was somebody's daughter !! Our daughter is the spitting fuckin image of me .. imagine someone looking at her the way you looked at me when you first met me !!" She said standing up ..

Catching Cameron's attention he stopped in his tracks and turned around ..

"Your intentions with me weren't so good in the beginning remember.." Walking up to Cameron she could tell he was thinking ..

Exhaling smoke again, Cameron was now looking down at Yasmine .. "Chloe ain't got nothing to do with this !! That's my daughter, and ain't nobody dumb enough to touch her so what the fuck is your point ?!" He replied with agitation in his voice

Yasmine knew he was mad, if he missed out on any kind of money he got mad .. But she didn't care ..

Sighing, Yas rolled her eyes and walked away .. "You don't fuckin get it so whatever!! But don't ask me to do your dirty work for you .. If those girls don't wanna do it I'm not making them !!" Sitting down she began taking off her heels as Cameron made his way over towards her ..

Sitting his glass of Hennessy down on the glass table he stood over her as she kicked off her heels .. Grabbing her chin lightly, so that she was now looking up at him he stroked her chin with his thumb..

"Who the fuck you talking to like that ?!" He asked calmly as his phone began to ring

Yas ignored his question and looked across the room at his phone where it was vibrating against the table ..

"And What was that about with Jason earlier ?" He asked making his way over to his phone and picking it up

Rolling her eyes Yasmine sucked her teeth ..

"It was nothing but Jason being a ass !!" She replied

"Like it or not y'all on the same team .. don't do that shit again !!" He said before walking away ..