4.

School today passed slower than usual and all he thought about was what could be waiting for him at the old railroad. He said no tricks but.. he didn't even know this guy. And right after they almost got into a fist fight... something isn't right.
He thought about not going at all but what if it wasn't something bad. Maybe Charles want that bad of a person. But maybe he was.
There will always be risks in life. This one... Samuel took. Straight after school he walked his way to Mursir street and the abandoned railroad beside it. He threw his blue backpack beside the tracks and looked around for Lee. He didn't see him.
He looked around more. Maybe he wasn't coming. He stayed for a little bit longer and sat on the railroad. Lee came from the way Samuel did and rush of adrenaline came through Samuel when he saw Lee actually came.
Lee nodded to Samuel in acknowledgment and when he finally got over he took a seat on the tracks beside Samuel.
It was awkwardly silent for a few seconds before Samuel finally said, "So, why did you want me to come here." He looked at Lee who still looked forward.
He didn't break his forward glare or even look at Samuel. "You're different. That's cool." He said. His mouth movements looked fake. He was such a beautiful specimen too bad he lived in a horrible world unknown to most.
Samuel half scoffed half laughed. "If you mean different as in weird then sure."
Lee leaned his arms back onto the railroad. "Weird doesn't have to be a bad thing." He said a slight smile on his face. He stood up and Samuel looked at him.
"Follow me." He simply said. Samuel got up and followed.
They walked for about five minutes before directly after a hill there was a huge open field filled with sunflowers and other flowers. Lee started to run and Samuel followed still walking. He picked up a sunflower and handed it to Samuel.
A huge smile spread across his face making Lee smile widely too. Then they both started to laugh wildly. No reason to it, they just laughed.
"So." Charles said still laughing as he sat on the ground. "I'm Charles Lee." He said giggly and playfully.
Samuels face was red from laughing and smiling. "Samuel Seabury." He whispered.
"So tell me about ya." Charles said as they both sat criss cross in the field, facing one another.
"Nothing much. I like to read." Samuel said, shrugging.
"There has to be more." Lee said nudging Samuel.
"Well. I write sometimes." He says.
Charles nods.
"Not many people know this but I love to grow flowers." Charles says a silly smile across his face.
"Did you plant these?" Samuel asks.
Charles smiles wider. "Most of them, some just are wildflowers." He says picking up a purple flower and putting it in Samuels hair. Then the conversation just seemed to come naturally. The talked and talked until they lost track of time and it became almost dark.
"I better go." Samuel days looking at the sunset turn into darkness.
"Don't leave." Charles says jerking his head to look at Samuel.
"I have to." Samuel says, looking at Charles.
"Well." Charles says looking straight at Samuel. "At least kiss me to shut me up."
Without hesitation Samuel puts his lips on Charles'. The kids lasted maybe 10 seconds before they slowly separated. Samuel stood up, waved bye bashfully to Charles and left.
As he laid in bed he could still taste the homely like flavor from Charles' mouth on his.