9.

Wowie sorry for the wait school and stuff started and this chapter will probably be sloppy and written In one day so I'm sorry 😂

"What did you do to them though?" Samuel asked laying on Charles lap on his bed.
Charles rolled his eyes. "It's started with me and John. I was talking shit about him and possibly may have spread some rumors. So he fought me, and embarrassingly won." Charles growled. "I still don't know how that happened."
"What's that have to do with Alex?" Samuel asked looking at the ceiling.
"Rumors. We go to a high school there will always be rumors."
"Yeah but why did you have to be the one to start them." Samuel asked more harshly.
"I just don't like John. I don't trust him." Charles said slowly and quietly.
"Where's your mom?" Samuel asked trying quickly to change the subject.
"Who knows?" Charles scoffed.
Samuel and Charles were both quiet for a moment neither of them knowing what to say until Samuel turned his head and saw a bunch of pens, paper, notebooks, novels and trash in one corner.
"What's with all that?" He asked Charles who followed his gaze to see what he was looking at.
"I don't know I write sometimes." He said quickly sounding almost embarrassed.
"What about?"
"Life, made up stories, somethings are over there nobody will get to read ever. Some things I'm saving for a special time. Just a lot." He said then they were awkwardly silent again.
The way he said what he did was chilling and dropped Samuels mood.
"You hungry?" Charles asked suddenly.
"No." Samuel replied quick and simple.
Charles ran a hand through Samuels smooth brown hair "you're so pretty." He said quietly, smiling down at the other boy.
Charles bent over and Samuel lifted his head up and they connected their lips for a short time.
Samuel laid his head back down on Charles lap and looked back up at him.
They both smiled as they gazed into each others eyes, both of them a dark chocolate brown.
Charles smiled down and Samuel looked at Charles like the only thing he'd ever dreamed of was right there in front of him.
Then Charles smile started to drop
"Why do you stay?" He asked breaking eye contact. "You of all people know how awful of a person I really am so.. why?"
Samuel sighed. "You're not an awful person you just do some bad things."
Charles falsely smirked. "I love you." He said slowly to Samuel the words sounding awkward and quiet coming from his lips.
Sam rolled his head over into Charles black an white flannel shirt. "I love you more." He said into the shirt making his words sound muffled.
"Do you wanna do something? School tomorrow so we shouldn't just waste the weekend." Charles said.
Samuel complained."You always want to do something but I'm lazzzzy."
Charles slid himself out from under Samuel unexpectedly making him fall onto the bed. "Well too bad. Get up let's go."
Samuel dug his head into the blanket and groaned before rolling off the bed, hitting the floor then looking up at Charles. "Carry me." Samuel said.
"I'm not-"
"CARRY MEEEE!" Samuel yelled like a child.
"Fine I'm leaving without you bye." Charles said leaving the room.
Samuel slowly made his way to his feet and met Charles waiting at the door for him.
"You wouldn't have really left without me." Samuel said smiling.
"If you would've taken like two more minutes-" Charles stopped himself. "You're right I wouldn't have."
"Would you've carried me?"
"Absolutely no."
Samuel laughed. "You couldn't have carried me anyways."
Charles looked over "yes I could."
Samuel smiled. "Then why don't you."
"I'm not giving in because I know that what you want."
"Or is it because you can't."
Charles looked over at Samuel making him stop walking. "You're really gonna make me do this?" He said sighing.
Samuel smiled and nodded with his eyes closed.
Charles look that moment to put his arms under Samuels knees and back and swiftly lift him off the ground cradling him like a baby.
"I told you I could." Charles boasted.
"I bet you can't carry me the whole way wherever we're going."
Charles sighed.
If you would've seen this sight on the streets you wouldn't have believed it. A small black haired teenage boy, baby carrying another brown haired teenage boy down the sidewalk.
"The shit I do for you." Charles said rolling his eyes as Samuel just smiled.
"I have to put you down." Charles said always wheezing.
Samuel hopped out of Charles arms and Charles doubled over breathing heavily "you can walk." He gasped.
"I told you you couldn't do it." Samuel joking walking alongside his lover down the street.