15.

It was two in the morning and Charles played on his phone while Samuel laid on his shoulder and watched what he was doing. Mostly texting friends or checking things but he loved to watch how quickly Charles thumbs moved when he texted. If it was a thing he was sure he could be a professional at texting. But it was two in the morning and he was tired so he kept dozing off on Charles, shaking awake, sometimes scaring Charles in the process.
"Sam you should lay down." Charles said after the fifth time of Samuel falling asleep.
Samuel didn't say a word or complain so he laid his head on pillow which at this moment was the best feeling ever.
Samuel was seemingly asleep within a minute of laying down and Charles turned off his phone, placed it on the counter and looked down at Samuel, his sleeping body. He was so beautiful. In fact Charles started to think dirty thoughts but stopped himself quicker than he started because he felt disgusting and wondered if this is how somebody like Jeffrey Dahmer thought.
To masturbate to a sleeping body in his own house was something he absolutely could not do so he buried the thought and laid down.
He faced Samuel and got so close their noses were touching. He kissed Samuel and whispered "goodnight my love." Almost inaudibly.
But Samuels eyes opened "goodnight." He whispered and smiled.
He no idea Samuel was awake and thanked god that his instincts took over before he did something he would've very well regretted.
"I saw you Charles. Looking at me, biting your lip, all that list in your eyes. I know what you want. I know you want sex. And listen I'm trying, I'm really trying to be ready and I think I am. Maybe not now but I- I love you a lot." Samuel said and closed his eyes.
Charles laid with his mouth agape.
He had no clue what to say and of all things he didn't expect that to come out of Samuels mouth. "Okay." He said quietly.
He wrapped his arm around Samuel and pulled him impossibly closer to his chest. It was so warm. He was so warm. Charles didn't want to leave this position. He ran his fingers through Samuels red-brown hair as he slowly fell asleep beside the love of his life.