6.

Days seemed to go faster for a couple weeks and the two always did the same thing. Until one day Lee proposed that instead they should go to the movies
just for today. Samuel gladly agreed and they walked about 2 or 3 miles to the movies.
"So." Samuel started. "What- what is this. Like us? What are we?"
Lee stopped on the sidewalk and looked over at Samuel. "Is this a date?" He asked Samuel.
"I- I guess?" Samuel said more as a question.
"Then I guess that means we're dating." Lee said smiling then continued to walk again. Samuels face turned red as he walked behind Charles instead of beside.
"So what do you want to see?" Charles asked as they stepped up to the board where all the movies currently being played were shown.
Samuel shrugged. And then smiled. "I'll watch anything as long as I'm with you." He said.
"The purge?" He asked.
Charles shrugged "Okay that's fine with me." Trying to hide the fear in his tone. He pulled out a twenty dollar bill and stepped up to the booth where he got his tickets and shoved the extra change in his pocket.
He looked back at Samuel who started to follow him inside the building. "You want anything to eat?" Charles asked.
"Not really." Samuel said just because he didn't want Charles to pay.
"Alright I'll get a large drink and we can share." He said walking into the line where you buy food.
Samuel stayed back and admired Charles perfect figure. He didn't even have to try, he was just.. perfect, every thing from personality to looks.
Charles came back with a large cup, the straw already in his mouth. He made eye contact and lifted his head up from the cup. "It's Pepsi." He said and Samuel started to smile which turned into a laugh. Charles smiled too the contagion coming from Samuel. "What?" He said giggling.
"You're just so beautiful." Samuel said and now it was Charles turn to blush.
They walked toward the ticket booth and the man at the table took their ticket and told them what room the movie they were seeing was in.
"You're not scared are you?" Samuel jokingly asked.
Charles immediately replied back. "Of course not!"
Samuel looked over "you're actually scared." He said, a wide smile across his face. "I'm here if you get scared." Sam said mocking.
"Shut up." Charles joked but was anxious at the same time.
They finally reached their room and Charles looked up at the name for a minute. He took a deep breath and opened the door for Samuel. "Why am I doing this?" He mumbled quietly when Samuel was out of earshot.
The room was not very crowed just couples scattered here and there. Samuel and Charles sat near the middle in a row with nobody else. Charles was on the left, Samuel was on the right and on the huge screen, ads still played.
"It's starting." Samuel whispered to Charles as the screen went black for a few seconds and the movie started. Samuel poked Charles shoulder and Charles looked over. Samuel held out his opened hand.
Charles looked at him confused before giving him a very awkward high five. Samuel looked at him like he was an idiot. "Hold my hand stupid." Samuel whisper hissed jokingly.
Charles turned red at his own stupidity before carefully intertwining his fingers with Samuel's.
Charles pushed far back against the seat and everytime something scary would happen he squeezed Samuels hand or jumped back. Samuel rubbed Charles thumb with his trying to calm him down. Samuel grabbed the drink with his other hand and took a drink, the cup making a slurping sound because it was near empty.
When the movie finally ended Charles was the first one out and that just added to the list of things Samuel found adorable about him.
He followed close behind and met Charles at the door. He looked over at Charles who was breathing heavier and he smiled. Charles started to calm down.
"Do you want to go home or go to the mall or-" Charles said but was cut off.
"Actually I was wondering if I could stay at your place tonight?" Samuel asked.
"Tomorrow's Saturday and my mom has to work the night shift tonight so sure." Charles said. "Right now though?" He asked.
"We could just hang out." Samuel suggested and pulled out his phone, texting him Mom that he wasn't coming home tonight.
"I guess." Charles said "follow me."