5.

Today Samuel stumbled into school nervously, looking around with every looking step, every noise startling him or making him glare. He was just waiting for all of Lee's friends to come laughing at him telling them what Lee said had happened last night but by first bell none of that had happened.
He glanced over at Lee's seat again in first period and again the back row seat was sitting empty.
He played with his pencil on the desk while he waited for first period to end since he had already finished the work. 
He looked up at the clock only to realize there was still twenty minutes left. He quietly sighed and asked if he could go to the bathroom.
When he entered the bathroom of course, there where Lee sat last time on the floor, he sat there again.
He looked up at Samuel and jumped to his feet. "God, I thought you wouldn't come, I've been waiting!" Lee whispered yelled as he turned his phone off.
"I didn't know." Samuel said as he looked back out the door to make sure nobody was coming.
"Same time tonight? Same place?" Lee asked Samuel.
Sam nodded slowly.
"Also, I wanted to give you this." Charles said pulling a small white piece of paper out of his pocket. He handed it slowly to Samuel who immediately flipped it over where a phone number was written in black pen.
Samuel blushed and waved at Lee as he made his way out of the bathroom. "Same time." He looked back at Charles and whispered before leaving completely.

Time seemed to pass quicker today than any other day, maybe because today wasn't the worst day ever or maybe because he didn't focus much but most of the time he thought about what happened yesterday and what might happen today.
He walked slower to the train tracks today but somehow still managed to get there before Charles again.
It wasn't as awkward today and conversation came easier and the one thing particularly memorable for Samuel was when he made Charles laugh so hard he snorted causing him to get red and cover his mouth.
They sat there again until the sun set behind the trees and watched it together. "So." Samuel started. "We can't just ignore what happened last night."
Charles didn't even look over at Samuel. "Sam. Life is too short to not do what makes you happy and did kissing me kill you?"
"I-I liked it I mean." Samuel blushed under the dark sky.
Charles smiled. "And that's with the fact I'm not a very likable person."
"I don't understand why though, you're a great person from what I've seen." Samuel said.
"Who I am around you and who I am around other people are two very different things." Charles said chuckling. "I'm nice to you because-" then he just stopped. He combed his hand through his hair "You know what never mind you should probably get home."
"Wait- why won't you tell me?" Samuel said stopping Charles from standing up. "Just like you said, life's too short."
"Damn you're slick." Charles chuckled. "It's because I like you." He said quietly.
"Well." Samuel said then stopped for a moment. "Who's to say I don't like you."
Charles smiled and stood up. "Tomorrow." He whispered. "Cool?"
Samuel looked back up at him. "Cool."
Charles looked back at him. "Cool." He whispered the word coming smoothly out of his mouth as he started to walk away.
Samuel stood up and started to walk the opposite way. He put his hands into his pockets then felt something. He pulled it out and looked at it. It was the little white slip of paper Charles gave him earlier. "Cool." He whispered.