Part 1

*Anxiety pov*

I finally shifted back into myself feeling my precious bangs. I'll gonna kill Patten one of these days. To think that I thought he was gonna be nice and be the only person not to shift me. But he had to do his stupid dad joke. That none of us appreciated by the way. I laid down on my bed rolling myself in my bedding. Black of course. The only source of light in my room was some glow in the dark stars on my ceiling. Courtesy of Ronan. He knew I can't control my powers. He entered my room one day and just summoned them. He knew I hated them. Did he care? Absolutely not. Don't tell him but, they're kinda growing on me. I could say it's because they remind me of how big the universe is and how small and insignificant that makes us. Or many other things. Honestly, it makes me feel less... alone. I'm starting to sound like a teenage girl. The popular guy did something for me. Ugg grows. Never going to happen. It would be like kissing the opposite of myself. That is just... not going to happen. A positive and negative emotion mixing. It would seriously fuck up Thomas. Yeah I cuss. I'm the only one that does.  My stomach grumbled. Seriously, I just got comfortable. I ignored it. I don't need to eat. The other sides can do that. They should just leave me in my room to be uglily depressing. But than Patten will do his weird dad thing. Than I don't even choose what I eat. Probably something disgusting and healthy. I can't even summon just food to avoid human interaction. All my summons had to be fear or anger based. Unfortunately human interaction is, strangely, not enough. I groaned loudly before grudgingly getting up. I zipped up my jacket, throwing my hood to cover as much as my face as possible. If I run into either rays of sunshine, I will scream. I sighed opening my door. Here I go.