Part 18

*Roman pov*

I stealthily followed Anxiety. I can't just leave him on his own to get hurt, but I doubt he would just let me walk with him. This is not stalking this me doing my job. Keeping all of us safe from harm is a main part of my job. Anxiety is in a form of danger. I must protect him at all costs. He was wandering to the back of the mind. He didn't really seem to have a place he was going. Was just wondering. The back of the mind is constantly changing. Day by day moment by moment. It isn't dangerous. Not in the least. Currently it was a large meadow surrounded by trees. This is the one that we constantly used back in our vine days. I quickly hid up in a tree. Anxiety laid down in the center of the meadow staring at the sky. The sun was suddenly covered by clouds that reached across the sky. Of course this weather. I swear if he makes it rain I am out. Especially if it's meatballs. My garments are white, I must remain presentable. Instead of making it rain he pulled a notebook from his sweater. Didn't even know he carried that. I shifted positions. This is going to take a while.

*Anxiety pov*

I wonder how long Sir Sing A Lot is gonna be stalking me. You are wearing white. White stands out. I felt like making it rain and getting him to leave me alone. I continued writing again. He would just bug me latter. I can't believe that Logan grounded me. Like seriously how old are we. But I can't actually complain cause I seriously hurt him. I don't remember all of it. Just flashes and moments. Like I remember throwing him. I remember throwing him with every intention to throw him again and again until he gave me what I wanted. Then I remember about to cut Roman in half. I know he only said that to try to make me feel better. But seriously he has no armor my sword would have cut threw him like butter. I saw his eyes, his stance, he wasn't going to fight me. I really am a villain. My job is to be fear. To be the fear that stops Thomas from doing something stupid. I may be a bit more than that, but I'm not supposed to hurt people. I'm supposed to prevent harm. That is why I need to be fixed. I need to be punished for failing. And be stopped from failing. Next time Roman might not be there.

*Patten pov*

You know what I need Roman. He's the love expert. He can help. Or laugh at me and tell Logan than Logan can physical break my heart. No he wouldn't do that. He's a prince, a hero, a man of integroty. He'll help me. He has to. But than last night. He already knows. He doesn't like it. Than I only have one other option.
Anxiety.