Part 24

*Logan pov*

Patten. Not Patten. Why Patten out of all of us? He's... Patten. Ugg emotions. Right think. It's the best option besides being stunned and completely useless. Which isn't actually a good option. "I'm afraid you're right this is not the normal actions or tactics of a manifestation. Though this is Anxiety's manifestation. But you don't manifest before you gain and start to control your summoning abilities. Though again this is Anxiety. We don't know what rules really apply to him anymore and to be honest his emotions are sometimes more than yours or Patten's. Stronger and far more crippling." Roman was just sitting staring at Anxiety. I find that to be a bit pointless. We don't know when he's going to wake up. They do say love is an odd emotion that makes you do weird things. "Is it or is it not?" He said looking up at me. Stood up and began pacing. "Roman you know the answer. It overpowered your warriors. It's free roaming. You can't kill it for him. It is his, nightmare." For once I'm wishing to be wrong. The state that anxiety is in, the timing of everything. It can not get much worse. "What do we do?" We only have one option. "Anxiety must face him in his arena. He is not healthy for Thomas and he might destroy everything and everyone that he cares about." Roman stood up. "But... he could die." I looked away. Anxiety dying would hurt us all. A manifestation take over hasn't happened to us but it could be catastrophic. "Each time one comes one of us can die you know this. When yours came you almost died. Patten's came and he was out for days. Even I could have died. Roman all of us could die at any moment. We have no choice and you know this. Anxiety must fight." Roman lowered his sword. "Than what do we do Logan?! Make up your mind and do your job!" What is with people taking their anger out on me. Is it because I can't fight. Cause that is just unfair. "I did. We know what happens when we don't face them correctly. Someone else gets hurt. Someone like Patten." He glared and stood threatening only ten inches away from me. "You just want to protect your boyfriend. You don't care about Anxiety at all." I stood up feeling no fear from the sharpened piece of metal. "You know nothing of what or who I care about. I care about Thomas. I care about Patton and Anxiety. I care about you. But that doesn't matter cause this is what needs to be done despite what any of us think or feel. The longer we wait the worse it gets so stop being a self centered idiot and do what needs to be done. Cause I will do it with or without your help." I felt dizzy and the amount of energy that took.  Roman breathed in to retaliate but paused realizing that I am right. He lowered his sword sitting down on the bed. His armor and weapons vanished. "I never said we couldn't help him though. There are a few things I know for sure we can do to even the odd in Anxiety's favor." He perked up. "What?" 

*Patten pov*

This is not right. Kill. Get out of my head. Kill. I'm not going to kill. Kill. NO I WILL NOT KILL. You still act like you got a choice. You'll kill. Even if you don't want to. I felt it or them, I don't know. I just felt myself being moved out of control. But I could see what I- it-they were doing. We're headed to the hiding place. Roman please be there.