Part 10

*Roman pov*

"Anxiety you can't ignore me for forever. Let me in." He was beginning to worry me. Him ignoring Thomas's summon was extremely odd.  "Open the door or I'm breaking it down." I honestly will. Nothing. Might as well count. "3...2...I'll fix it later." The door shattered as broke it down. I'll just make a new one. I might be nice and make it a dark black. I as the dust cleared I found myself in a dimly lit... mental asylum. I turned around and the door was replaced with a wall. "I'm so confused right now." Last time I was in his room I put glow in the dark stickers on his ceiling. That was two months ago. His room room couldn't have changed so quickly.  "Excuse me." I swung around summoning my sword. To a woman who looked like a nurse. "You require a visitor's badge if you're not a patient." I transformed my sword into a golden visitor's badge and gave her a stunning smile. "Thank you peasant. Could you direct me to anxiety?" She remained unfazed by my smile. "I'm sorry, Anxiety is not allowed visitation. I can lead you to the visitors area. Follow me." Okay just a unimportant side character that sounds like a robot. I will follow he for now. Though I intend to only leave under one of two conditions. One Anxiety's room returns to normal. Two Anxiety comes with me. I will not leave him in this dreaded place. I'm getting damsel in distress vibes. "Where is Anxiety?" I asked casually. I need to find him quick. I have no intentions in staying in a visitor's room. "He is in quarantine until further notice." Like I know where that was. We passed by a map a couple halls back. I summoned my sword. "My apologies, I hate to cut this short but tiss life." I sliced my sword cutting the robot clean in half. Now to saving Anxiety.