Part 16

*Patten pov*

I know we never got together or actually did anything like that. Though this feels worse than any of the breakups we have endured before. I'm threw six breakdowns, seven cartons of ice cream, who even knows on the amount of breakup songs I've listened to. I didn't sleep much last night. No amount of spongebob or parks and rec can make me feel better, or food, or songs. I’m such a wreck. “Patten? You in there?” My heart stopped. He can't see me like this. He can't know. I snapped teleporting all the eaten ice cream and tissues to some trashcan. I turned my TV to Toy Story 3. He won't know the difference. “Yeah.” My voice was a bit rough. “Am I allowed to come in?” I sighed. Like I could say no to him. “Yeah.” He slowly entered looking slightly confused. “Are you okay?” Not without you. “Yeah just watching Toy Story 3.” He looked at the screen. “Oh, well I need a piece of advice.” I quickly paused the movie. “What is it?” Logan asking me for advice is nearly unheard of. “I need to hide Anxiety's door. Where would he not find it?” I narrowed my eyes thinking. Not the weirdest question he's given me. Do I really need to answer? I looked at his face. Yes. Yes I do. “Your closet.” He nodded his head before actually producing what I said. “Wait what?” I smiled. Tell me of another face he pulls that is more adorable.

*Logan pov*

My closet. Why my closet? “Your closet is kinda cozy. You have some nice sweaters.” Okay not violating any boundaries. “Thanks. I'll see you later.” I quickly exited the room. I don't understand why he keeps watching a movie that makes him so sad he cries. I can understand so happy he cries, but sad? I don't understand. Not the point of that visit. Now, to hide Anxiety's door in my… closet.

*Anxiety pov*

I am not a bottom kind of person.

Okay. So I've had a very exciting yesterday. I went to my first pride… came out as non-binary. I gain the courage to do this by… you guessed it Thomas Sanders Pride video. So double update today. Now, and at the normal 5p.m. And thank you to everyone that is liking this story so far. No more Authors note.