Part 4

*Logan pov*

That was rather- "Arg!!!"- eventful. I warned Anxiety. Roman turned to me. Using one hand to pull at his hair and the other pointed at me. "I will allow you to do your little labeling and organizing thing. Just no thievery nerd." I smiled nodding my head. He sighed stomping off. I clapped my hands. I can finally have the kitchen completely organized. I've been trying for years now. I summoned a stepping stool. Unlike Anxiety I don't have a silly Prince to catch me and I take safety precautions. I should put this under the sink for him once I'm done. His inability to summon stuff can be a real problem sometimes when it comes to safety. If Roman had not caught him he could have suffered a serious head injury. Wait I was making a pizza for Patten. Organizing Ronan's shelf can wait. Patten on the other hand does not wait. At least for very long. I started grabbing ingredients for his pizza. I hope I can make it quick enough.

*Patten pov*

Logan was taking awhile. He was probably over thinking it like always. He really should take a break. Or at least relax for a bit. I glanced at his notepad on his side table. He wouldn't mind right. Of course not. I grabbed it. Wow he has nice handwriting. Oh dear Lord that is a lot of stuff to do. I flipped threw the pages labeled 'mind palace'. Though maybe I can help with some of these. I turned to look at the next page. Why does he have a list for Roman? I skimmed the list and none of it made sence. It looked more like times and names of places. What is this kiddo up to? I turned the page again. Wait... Why does he have a list for me?