part 29

*Roman pov*
We can't tell him there has to be another way. "Roman go on. Tell the little ball of happieness what you've all been hiding." I bit my tongue and glared. I am not going to do it. "Go on tell him about before. When he wasn't anxiety. Tell him about how you two were in love." How can he know? Who is he? "SHUT UP!!" He smiled boldly stepping forward. "Oh come tell your precious love about the incident. Don't tell me the perfect prince lies." I swung at him and he dodged kneeing me in the side. "TELL HIM!!!" I slammed into the wall hard. I saw Logan and Anxiety and finally caved in. This is what he wants. If it will get him to stop hurting them I will do it. "When Thomas was born he had 4 main personalities. Happieness, Logic, Creativity,  and Mischievousness. We were different when we were younger. We didn't ever listen to the rules. I had fallen in love with Happieness. He had fallen in love with me. 20 years ago was the time reffered to as the incident. When-" I looked down. I can do this. But I can't look at them. "When they hurt us. We were different when we were younger. We weren't afraid to express who we are. And a group of kids in our neighborhood didn't like that. So one day we were on our driveway alone. Drawing with chalk playing with toys. And they came over and broke our stuff. Calling us names. One of them hit us and we ran inside. It was just some stupid kids. It was to much for happieness and mischievousness. Happieness shattered. Like glass. A million shards.  Mischievousness... we don't what happened. And it was down to the two of use. The mind compensated. Creating morality. And other things. And I... I put happieness back together. Shard by shard. But I did something wrong. A personality is not supposed to be put back together. But I was in love. And I... made Anxiety."

*Virgil pov*
What. the. fuck. What the fuck. WHAT THE FUCK!! I used to be happieness? First of all I used to be happy? Second me and Roman? Well it was kid love but me and Roman? I'm gonna pretend I don't like the sound of it. This bitch is fucking crazy. Logan and Roman have seemingly given up. I reached to the majic supressant. I pulled it off. Why didn't I do that sooner? I threw it in the line of vision of Logan and Roman. "Fuck that shit. Was starting to ruin my tan. I am Anxiety. To myself and to others. I was something before. But now I am anxiety." I don't care what it does I know how to take care of myself. I know what to do. I was never lied to. I am Anxiety. That's all I need to know. He growled. "Seriously? What are you a wolf?"

*Ptton pov*
"No but I am part bear."I finally formed in Roman's dungeon knowing that is where they would be. Controlling me let me in his mind. They all turned to see me. I let my rage take over letting me transform into a bear like the one in the movie Brave. I roared the sound radiating thew the mind.