part 7

*Roman pov*

Not this again. I pulled out my sword. The kitchen was changing to accommodate the situation. Did Patten just crawl out of a fridge? Not important. Anxiety pulled out his own sword. "I do not want to fight you like this. Stand down." I can't fight him. I can't actually do that. He charged. I blocked his attacks with as much ease as I could manage. Since when did he know how to fight. "Snap out of it Anxiety! This is not you!" I saw some mist figures emerge from... well everywhere. You can't fight those.  I can't fight those. They're apart of him. Everything was beginning to change and shift to his will. "Anxiety don't make me do this!" He ignored me. I don't want to fight him. Not in a way that he can get hurt. But if he makes me I will. l'lI have to. "Anxiety! Anxiety!! ANXIETY!!!" He nearly stabbed me. His rage is making him faster. I can only block him for so long. "Anxiety you are hurting people please stop I do not want to hurt you!" He hit my sword out of my hand. "ANXIETY PLEASE!!!"  Everything suddenly froze. The blackness of his eyes quickly retreated and his eyes returned to normal. His sword vanished and the kitchen returned to normal. He blinked his eyes shaking his head to return to normal. "What..." He started be for looking behind me. I turned. Blood was already pooling. Pooling from Logan. "Patton I'm fine. I can treat myself." I turned back to anxiety, but he was already gone. This is gonna take awhile. No matter, I am fabulous enough. More than enough.