Part 12

*Roman pov*

I must give props to Anxiety. He has successfully built a maze good enough to confuse me for awhile. But I have finally made it. I slashed another few robots and broke the door same as always. The room was to dark to see even my hand in front of my face. I summoned a floating light orb to light the room. "Roman?" I saw Anxiety crying in a straight jacket curled up in the furthest corner of the room. Definitely not the silver tongued barrier I usually deal with. So broken. I approached him slowly after de-summoning my sword. "It's okay. I'm gonna get you out of here." I whispered. He started pressing harder against the corner. "No! Leave me here. I belong here. Where no one can get hurt because of me." I kneeled in front of him. He doesn't belong here. Never has, hopefully never will. "I'm not leaving without you Anxiety." I heard the machines outside start to reconstruct themselves. "Logan is fine." That is what is causing this right. He looked to the ground still crying. "I nearly killed you." He whispered. "Logan would have been fine. But I was gonna kill you. I don't even know how you stopped me. I was in full rage mode. It takes time to ease me out of it. I was gonna fucking murder you!" I quickly pulled him into a hug. To think this day started with him stealing my cheese-its. "Don't give yourself so much credit. You only got my sword out of my hands. Don't tell me you think that is the only weapon I have." I pulled his whole body on my lap. I started undoing his straight jacket. "Yeah, no, maybe." I pulled it over his head. He just went limp. "Let's get out of here. Okay?" He stayed still but didn't protest. Please don't be broken again. I could barely take it the first time. I teleported us into the theatre room. Should be dark enough for his taste. We landed comfortably in a love seat. I pulled a black blanket over us. I rubbed his back gently humming mozart using my other hand to mess with his hair. He slowly stopped crying and started to fall asleep. "Roman?" He said almost asleep. "Still here." He held me tighter. "I'm sorry." Then I heard gently snores from him. "It's okay. It'll be okay."