Part 26

*Unknown pov*

Stupid Roman. You should have know two of us entered. Though I could kill you right now and you would never know what happened. Though that is not what I want. I don't want any of them to get hurt. I will get what I want. But the only one I'm willing to kill is the little bitch that is Anxiety. Though Patton, fun to play with, supper anoying. Might kill him as well, just for fun. We don't need him. I dashed through the castle. My my it has gotten bigger. I wonder how Thomas is doing. I finally reached the dungeons. The two wanders should be here soon. The show shall begin soon.

*Thomas pov*

"Thomas can you hear me," Joan asked waving his hand in front of my face. I tuned up the volume of the TV trying to block him out. "Come on Tommy let me make you some food and we can talk," Talyn said turning off the TV. I sighed finally turning to face them. When my friend got here they nearly broke down my front door. They seemed really worried. But it was like I couldn't understand why. I couldn't care. I couldn't feel. I wasn't scared. I was... numb. I know something is wrong. Did I do something? I can't remember. Are they mad or are they worried. I can't tell. I just stared at them. Is this real? Are they real? Am I real? I can't tell. I curled further into my comforter trying to fall asleep. At least that way I don't have to think.

*Logan pov*

We have searched nearly the entirety of the mind palace and nearly nothing has come up. Just the occasional trail of blood that to be perfectly honest was scaring me more than being the only one unable to physically fight in this situation. Patton is hurt. He's not dead we would have felt it. But he's hurt and could very soon be dead. Anxiety being the anxious being he is had me summon his sword and jumped at every sound. He even jumped a few times to his own footsteps. "Logan we need to go back." Anxiety said yet again. I quickened my pace. "Not until we find him." He rushed to keep up with me. I don't think I could stop myself until I find him. I can't sit around and let him be hut. We approached a hallway that would lead to the deeper part of Thomas's mind. I saw a pool of blood in the center of it as well as something else that I couldn't really see. I broke into a run and Anxiety followed. "Logan no!!!" He yell trying to grab me but it was too late and we had both fallen into the trap.