Chapter 24~ Summer Part Two(Smut)

Smut warning... you all asked for this...

So I have this done instead of the Last Lycan so I'll do two in a row to make up for it, by the way, I'd like to point out that this is very hardcore smut, I'm not even sure how I got through it.

Aphmau has been feeling odd all day, her entire body hot, and she craves Aaron's touch, she hasn't left his side all morning, and since her transformation was tonight he thought it off.

"Aphmau are you sure you're okay? You've been acting...." He catches whiff of her, setting his mind on overdrive, now he knows exactly what's wrong.

She's in heat.

Control yourself Aaron.

But he can't, she's rubbing up against him, the pheromones off her body making him weak, he stuffs his tail between his legs and tries to ignore the instinctual hot acid now running through his body.

"Aphmau, Please... I'll hurt you..." His eyes already turning a shade of yellow, he had to get away from her, she has no control over her actions, werewolves aren't themselves in heat.

Aphmau stops for a second, fighting the force that had momentarily taken control of her, and she blushes a bright red.

"I-I'm sorry... I don't know what's wrong with me..." She feels hot, the only relief she can find is when Aaron touches her, her thighs hurt and throb like they want something from her.

"You're in heat, actually..." Aaron points out, waiting for her to lose control of her wolf again, He's been through this a few times himself, he was just lucky that no one was around.

"I thought... Only... animals had heat." she tries to catch her breath and Aaron chuckles before pointing to her ears and tail.

"Shut up... But why is this happening to me? And now of all times..."

"It comes and goes, I'm surprised you went this long without one to be honest." She groans and almost falls over, her wolf getting desperate.

"Cool. How do I get rid of it?" She asks in an almost demanding tone, her spine starting to shake.

Aaron blushes a dark crimson, and mumbles something under his breath, catching her scent again, making him go crazy.

"Didn't...quite catch that." Her insides are on fire, she needs to touch him, it is her only relief from the heat.

"You could either wait it out, which will be around a week before it goes away. Or... You could... have someone relive the bother." He stammers and suddenly she's at his back, her hot breath in his neck.

She grinds against him, not being able to control her actions but enjoying her brief moments of relief.

"Nnh~" A soft moan leaves her lips, Aaron almost loses it, fighting his instincts, until...

"Please..... I need you..."

He growls, his eyes turning yellow as he trades positions with her, pushing her against a tree, breathing heavily.

"Say that again." He growls into her ear, letting each syllable drone out so they blend into one another.

"I n-need you~" Aphmau purrs softy, her thighs aching but some of the heat subsiding at his touch, making her almost let out a moan.

He sucks and bites on her neck, his entire body screaming at him to stop, but he can't, he's running on instincts and his instincts were to please her.