Chapter 50 | Final Chapter

Chapter 50

Jerome

       I didn't even bother knocking on my wonderful in-law's house as Nolan and I walked in. "We're ba-ack!" I announced, even though they knew we were coming since a few of us were coming over for a family dinner and to celebrate my husband winning VidGalore Battles.

       "Oh, my grandbaby!" Gene said as he went over to Nolan to give him a hug. "Congratulations on destroying that jerk face."

       Nolan laughed slightly. "You didn't like him either?"

       "No one did," Gene said. "He was being too mean to my grandbaby, which was why he didn't win a single fan favourite."

       "It was kind of hard for him to win when Nolan had a huge protection squad," Ryder since. "Which I, by the way, started."

       "Wait, seriously?" Nolan asked.

       "Uh, yeah," Ryder said. "I've seen the rumors Dirk always spreads, and you're my little brother who needs protection from jerks like Dirk."

       "I'm just happy Dirk lost against my amazing husband," I said, wrapping my arm around Nolan's shoulder.

       Tulip immediately started squealing before running over and hugging Nolan. "I'm so happy my OTP is back," she said. "I missed fangirling."

       "You fangirled anyway when we were watching the show," Orchid said.

       "Same thing," Tulip said.

       I crouched down so I was at the same level as her. "Sorry we missed your birthday," I said.

      "Uh, it's okay considering you were on a TV show destroying that Jerlan threatening person," Tulip said. 

       "Well, we'll still take you out anywhere you want to go to celebrate, even though it was well over a month ago," I said.

       "Okay," Tulip said.

       Snowball and Blizzard suddenly came running out of the laundry room and headed over to us. Snowball being pawing at Nolan's leg, so Nolan picked up the small dog, and Snowball immediately began licking Nolan's face.

       Blizzard, on the other hand, almost tackled me to the ground since he was a big dog. I just laughed and knelt down beside him. "I missed you too," I said as I began petting him.

       Dad and Chanel were also coming to the dinner and when they showed up, they both congratulated Nolan on winning, and me for getting far into the competition. Mallory showed up as well, once again congratulating Nolan. Ever since we got here, Nolan has been smiling so brightly, and I really loved to see him so happy.

       If he didn't win against Dirk, I could only imagine that he would have felt really upset, but he did win, and he was the happiest person ever.

       And I was happy seeing him happy.

       Since everyone was here, we all set down at the large dining room table Grayson and Poppy brought out every time we were having a huge family dinner.

       Well, not really huge but this was the Princes, so even two more people having dinner with them made it a huge family dinner. 

       Ryder was helping Grayson set the table while everyone else was sitting down at the table. William insisted on sitting beside me, probably thinking that I was going to bring out my camera, which I was probably going to do soon since I wasn't able to vlog at all while being on VidGalore Battles.