Gabe imagine for TJMSNLover

Beccy's POV~

"I'll be right back, babe. I'm gonna go get a drink, do you want anything?" my boyfriend, Gabe, asked me.

"No, I'm fine," I replied from my spot behind his drum set.

Today, Gabe and I were having a lazy day and we were hanging out in the music room. Gabe sat on the little sofa in the music room, playing his guitar while I was watching him from behind his drum set.

Gabe and I have been dating for over 2 years now and it's been the best 2 years of my life. I love Gabe with all my heart, I've never loved anyone the way I love him.

After Gabe left the room, I turned on the stool to face his drum set. I've always wanted to learn how to play drums, but my parents could never afford lessons.

I softly picked the drum sticks up off the floor. I started making a light beat to my favorite song, Have Faith In Me by A Day To Remember.

I was lightly beating on the drums, not really making an actual beat, when I felt a set of hands touch my arms, sliding down to my hands.

I instantly recognized the hands as Gabe's. He gripped my hands and started guiding me to the right beat. I smiled as we both started softly singing along to the lyrics.

Have faith in me
'Cause there are things that I've seen I don't believe
So cling to what you know and never let go
You should know things aren't always what they seem

I said I'd never let you go, and I never did
I said I'd never let you fall and I always meant it
If you didn't have this chance then I never did
You'll always find me right there, again

Gabe slowly let go of my hands and I felt one of his hands lift my chin. I looked up at him with a smile as he leaned down. I reached up causing our lips to connect. I felt fireworks explode and butterflies fly in my stomach.

Gabe was the first to pull out of the kiss. I opened my eyes to see a smirk plastered on his face.

"That was nice," he grinned down at me.

"The kiss or our drum skills?" I joked, playfully biting my bottom lip.

"Both," he smirked. "But the kiss was way better."

hope you liked it, Beccy. i'm sorry if this wasn't what you had in mind.

💗💫🌸