Gabe imagine for Gleekgirl2000

Georgia's POV~

"You always hang out with the guys, Gabe! We're drifting apart!" I yelled at Gabe as he paced the living room.

"Maybe I'm always with them because I'm tired of you! You're so damn clingy and you always feel like you need attention!" he yelled back.

"No, I do not, Gabe!" I snapped at him.

"Yes you do, Georgia, and it's getting really annoying!"

"No, you know what's annoying, Gabe? The fact that you're no longer committed to our relationship!" I screamed at him.

I hesitated before speaking again, "You know what, I'm done, I am not arguing with you," and I headed for the stairs.

"Georgia, don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you!" Gabe demanded, raising his voice.

I didn't respond. It's like I don't know him anymore. All we ever do is fight and it's always over something stupid. Gabe ran over to me and stopped in front of me before I made it to the stairs.

"Gabe, get out of my way," I said through gritted teeth.

"No," he said plainly.

I just crossed my arms and gave him a stern look. "Why not?" I demanded.

"Because you're not gonna walk away from me when I'm talking to you," he said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Whatever," I said, pushing around him and up to bed. Before I shut the door, I yelled, "You're sleeping on the couch tonight!!"

I changed into a pair of lounge shorts and one of Gabe's shirts. I put my long brown hair up in a messy bun, washed off my makeup and went to bed while Drew slept on the couch.

*2 hours later*

Gabe's POV~

I was sitting on the couch, replaying the fight in my head. Was Georgia right? Am I really not committed to our relationship anymore? I regretted all those things I said to her, I was just caught up in all the anger.

It's been 2 hours since Georgia went up to bed after she kicked me to the couch. I guess I deserved that.

I walked up the stairs and into our bedroom, surprising the door was unlocked, to see Georgia asleep on her side of the bed. I tip-toed over to the bed and laid down next to her, hoping to get her attention.

"Baby girl?" I whispered.

"Hmm," she answered.

"I'm so sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to say all those things to you," I said stroking her back that was facing me.

Pretty soon, she rolled over and climbed into my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist.

"I'm sorry too, lately all we ever do is fight and I just... I'm sorry, baby," she said against my shoulder.

"Let's just stop fighting. No more accusing each other, no more demanding, no more screaming and yelling, okay?" I said stroking her back.

She nodded, "Okay. I love you, Gabe."

"I love you, too, Georgia, more than you could ever imagine," I said pulling her into a passionate kiss.

"You can sleep up here tonight," she said pulling out if the kiss.

"I thought you'd never ask," I said smiling. That night, we peacefully slept in each others arms.

After that night, we had stopped fighting and we were both very happy with that.

hope you liked it, Georgia💛

GUYS, YO GIRL FINALLY GOT A NEW PHONE!!!🤘🏼🙏🏼

keep sending in requests, guys!! there's no more requests in and i'm out of preference ideas, do comment so if those as well!!

later✌🏼️💕💯🔥👽💖💍🌎💞🚬