Gabe imagine for Nat_Richardson

Natalie's POV~

'You should surprise him on tour.'

Earlier today, my best friend, Liam texted me saying how much, my boyfriend, Gabe was missing me while on tour with his band, Over Atlantic and the New Hope Club boys.

'How? I can't afford a plane ticket! Especially not for a trip all the way across the country!' I texted back.

He instantly replied, 'We've already paid for it. Just pack a bag that will last you for the rest of tour and be at the airport at 9am tomorrow :).'

I went wide eyed.

'You already planned this?' I replied.

'Yep! Now pack your bags! It's just me, Trevor, Sean, Charlie, and the NHC boys that know you're coming,' he replied.

'Okay, see ya!'

'See ya!'

I quickly jumped off my bed, running into my closet, grabbing my suitcase and started packing.

After almost an hour, I had my suitcase packed with clothes and my travel case packed with my makeup and hair products. I set the bags by my bedroom door before changing into one of Gabe's shirt and crawling into bed, realizing it was already 10pm. I set my alarm for 7am so I would have enough time to get ready before falling asleep.

*next morning*

I was woken up by my alarm before turning it off. I climbed out of bed before walking into the bathroom and getting in the shower.

After my shower, I wrapped a towel around my body and started blow drying my hair. Once my hair was done, I walked into the bedroom and into my closet, deciding on an outfit.

I chose my black high-waisted shorts, with a black muscle Nirvana tee and my red flannel over it. I slipped on my vans before grabbing my phone, charger and headphones, realizing I had an 45 minutes till I had to be at the airport and it took 30 minutes to get there. I dragged my bags down the stairs and out the door into the taxi I called. I climbed in and the driver drove off to the airport.

*skip plane ride*

I arrived at the airport in Miami, Florida and met up with Liam. We drove back to the hotel and put my bags in Gabe's room before driving to the arena.

We arrived at the venue and I was told to wait in the New Hope Club's dressing room before they snuck me into OA's dressing room. A few times during the OA boys performance, one of the NHC boys would come and check on me make sure I was good, which I was.

"Get ready. They're about to end," Blake said when he came to check on me for the 3rd time.

"Okay," I smiled, standing up and waiting to be met by my lovely boyfriend.

Gabe's pov~

"Okay, Gabe, we have a surprise for you that might help cheer you up," Liam said, slinging his arm around my shoulders while the other boys were smirking.

We've been on tour for 3 months and I've been missing my girlfriend, Natalie.

"Guys, I'm not in the mood for surprises," I pouted.

"Fine, then I guess I'll just tell Nat she can head back home," Liam said, bluntly.

"What?" " I snapped my head up.

"Go check our dressing room," Sean smiled, nodding off in the direction of our dressing room.

I darted for the room, busting the door open to see Nat standing in the middle of the room with a smile on her face causing one to break out on mine.

"Natalie," I said, scooping her up and spinning her around.

"Hi, Gabe," she smiled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, putting her down with a smile.

"I wanted to surprise you," she squealed.

"Oh my gosh," I smiled hugging her again before pulling away. "How long are you staying?"

"2 weeks."

"Really," I said before hugging her again. "I missed you, Natalie."

"I missed you too, Gabe."

Hope you liked it, Natalie! I'm sorry if it was really bad!!