you tell him you're pregnant (Sean)

It was Christmas Day and Sean, the rest of Over Atlantic, and I were all sitting in the living room by the tree, either on a sofa or on the floor after trading and opening gifts.

I had gotten a fuzzy, soft blanket from Gabe after he basically stole my other one. Charlie had gotten me a matching friendship ring with his since we'd been best friends since forever. Trevor got me a new phone case after I broke my old one. Liam, being his weird self, got me a scented candle called 'creamy vanilla swirl' that smelled of cupcakes and Sean had gotten me a couple of charms to add to my charm bracelet.

Everyone had gotten one gift from everyone and we had already opened all of them. Except Sean. I was giving him two.

2 weeks ago, I found out that I was pregnant and I had decided to tell Sean for Christmas instead of right away. I had very little doubt that Sean would be upset because a few months ago, we had talked about wanting kids.

"Sean, I have one more present for you," I smiled to my husband. "Let me go get it."

I got off the sofa we were sharing, winking at Charlie, letting him know I was going to tell Sean before walking to the stairs. The day I found out I was pregnant, my instinct was to tell someone, so I told Charlie.

I opened the door to Sean and I's shared closet, digging in the back of it before pulling out his present.

"Here you go," I smiled to Sean after coming back and sitting down in my spot, handing him the small, wrapped box. "And you have to read the not out loud."

"Well, where the note?" he asked, confused.

"On the inside," I told him. He nodded his head before unwrapping the box.

I glanced over at Charlie to see him recording Sean on his phone. I looked back at Sean just as he opened the lid, reading the note.

"First comes love. Then comes marriage. Positive proof that soon you'll be the BEST DAD around, I know it."

The whole room had gone silent as Sean looked at me with bewilderment in his eyes

"Are you serious?" he asked as I noticed his eyes tearing up.

"Yeah."

"You're pregnant?"

"Yes!"

"Oh my God," Sean exclaimed as he threw his arms around me, slamming his lips against mine.

"Congratulations, mate," Charlie said, smiling before he stopped recording.

"WE'RE GONNA BE UNCLES!!!" Liam, Gabe, and Trevor all yelled at the same time causing me and Sean to pull away, laughing at the three.

what'd you guys think of these preferences?💛

comment some other ideas I could use like this!!!