Trevor imagine for piercetheella

Ella's POV~

"See ya later, Gabe," I said, hugging my best friend before walking into my house.

"Okay, see ya," he said hugging back before walking back to his car. I walked into the house to be met with a completely silence home.

"Trevor?" I called out, not getting an answer. "Trevor?" I called again.

I walked into our shared bedroom to see him sitting on the edge of our bed, looking down at his feet.

"Hey, baby. What're you doing," I asked, leaning against the doorframe.

"Trying to figure out if you still love me," he said in a low voice, catching me off guard.

"What?" I asked, confused.

He stood from the bed and looked at me. "Do you still love me?" he asked with sorrow in his eyes.

"Of course I still love you. What makes you I would stop loving the one thing in the world that means everything to mean?" I said.

"Why would you ask me something like that?" I asked when he didn't reply.

"If you still loved me then why are you cheating on me with Gabe?" he yelled.

"I am not cheating on you with Gabe, Trevor . He's been my best friend since we were babies and ever since the band got big, we haven't had time to hang out. So he asked me to hang out today and I wanted to hang out with him, so I said yes," I said, getting angry at him.

"Then what was with that hug earlier?" he yelled. "A-And why are the fans saying that you did?"

"What do you mean?" I yelled.

"You hugged him, Ella. I saw you," he yelled.

"Yes, I hugged him, Trevor, as a friend!" I let out a deep breath.

"Trevor, I love Gabe as a brother, but... you, I love you with all my heart. Gabe is nothing compared to you. And the fans say that shit because they hate me, you know that," I said, my voice raising at the end as tears threatened to form in my eyes.

"I love you, Trevor, and no one else."

"I know, baby girl," Trevor said, pulling me into his arms as I cried into his chest, rubbing my back. "I know. I'm sorry. I guess I just got jealous of Gabe. I'm so sorry."

"I love you so much, Ella," Trevor whispered, kissing the side of my head.

"I love you more," I said into his chest.

hope you liked it, Ella💗