Gabe imagine for emeraudepls

Victoria's POV~

After a long week of school and a partying filled Saturday night, it was Sunday morning, meaning I was finally able to relax.

Gabe and I decided to have a day at home to ourselves since we'd worn ourselves out last night. We were cuddled up together on our bed while watching movies after movies on Netflix.

I looked up at into Gabe's eyes to see him looking down at me with a small smile on his lips.
"Hi," I whispered.

"Hi," he whispered, leaning down and stealing a little kiss.

I followed his actions and quickly kissed him back.

"I love you, Victoria," Gabe whispered against my lips.

"I love you too, Gabe," I whispered.

I smiled at him before looking back at the TV. About 30 minutes later, I felt my eye lids get heavy and start to close. Each time them closed, I would quickly open them back up.

"Hey, babe, if you're tired, go to sleep," Gabe said, playing with my hair.

"Mmh, no, I wanna stay awake with you," I mumbled as I almost fell asleep again, snapping my eyes back open once again.

"Victoria, just go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake up. I'm not going anywhere," he reassured me.

"Okay," I mumbled before closing my eyes this time and letting them stay closed.

"I love you so much, Victoria," I heard Gabe say, placing a kiss on the top of my forehead before I fell into a deep slumber.

hope you liked it, Victoria!💛
i'm sorry that it was so short and if it was really crappy!