Charlie imagine for itscalpalxx

(a/n: it's our 1st Charlie imagine, guys!!!!😱😱)

Gita's POV~

"I'm gonna miss you, Char," I whispered to my best friend as I clutched my arms around his torso, not wanting him to leave again.

"I'm gonna miss you, too, Gita."

Today, Charlie was leaving to go on tour with Over Atlantic in America. He was going to be gone for 3 months, as it was a summer tour, and I was dreading it. I was proud of Charlie, he's come so far since he first started singing, but I miss having my best friend around all the time.

I miss our summer days of swimming, shopping and doing crazy, adventurous things. Our summer nights were filled with either laying on the couch, binge watching Netflix or laying on the roof, looking up at the stars.

'I need to tell him how I feel,' I thought to myself as I felt Charlie's grip on me tighten.

For years, I've had feelings for Charlie. I just never had the nerve to tell him because, like having the normal teenage girl thoughts, I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

"Charlie, it's time to go," Laim said, catching Charlie and I's attention.

"I have to go."

"Have fun."

"I will. I'll see you when i get back."

And with that, Charlie picked up his backpack and walked away to join the others.

'Wait! I need to tell him!'

"Charlie!"

He whipped around at the sound of his name, "Yeah."

I knew what I wanted to say. 'I love you Charlie,' but that isn't what came out.

"Be careful."

"Okay," and with that, he and the rest of the boys boarded the plane for America.

I sighed as I walked out of the airport, climbing into my car. I sat there for what felt like forever, not moving, thinking about Charlie. I should've told him. But maybe it's better that I don't.

I shook my thoughts away, starting the car and driving home.

'This is gonna be a long summer...'

*3 months later*

"i can't wait to see you next week!! ❤️"

"i can't wait either!! ❤️ you're finally coming home!!"

I smiled to myself, starring at the phone screen in front of me. After a whole summer without my best friend, Charlie was finally returning home from the American tour. I told Charlie that I'd be picking him and the other boys up from the airport so we could all catch up.

•~•

The week had gone by and I was on my way to the airport. I asked my mom if I could take her SUV since it could carry up to 8 people so the others wouldn't be sitting on top of each other.

I arrived at the airport, parking the vehicle before walking into the building. Charlie said their plane was arriving at 8:45am and it was already 8:30am. I sat down in one of the waiting chairs, scrolling through social media while waiting for the boys.

"Gita!!!"

My head snapped up at the sound of my name. I scanned the airport until my eyes landed on Charlie and the other boys walking in my direction, dragging their luggage.

I jumped up and ran into Charlie's arms. He dropped his luggage, wrapping his arms around my waist as mine found their way around his neck, my face buried in his shoulder.

"I missed you, Charlie."

"I missed you, too, Gita," he whispered, his buried in my hair.

Charlie pulled out of the hug without releasing his grip around me, looking into my eyes. I starred into his, getting lost in their ocean blue color.

Charlie leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. It took me a few seconds to register what was happening before kissing back. I slowly pulled away, starring back into his eyes once again.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long," Charlie said, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

A smile made its way to my lips causing me to grin like an idiot.

"Guess you had more guts to do it first than I did!"

hope you liked it, Gita! 💗

sorry i haven't updated in a while, guys!! i've been caught up with school work and everything!