Gabe imagine for carlottegruzza

Charlotte's POV~

"Are you excited about your first A Day To Remember concert?" Gabe asked me from the driver seat next to me.

"Yes, of course I'm excited!" I exclaimed causing him to giggle at me.

Gabe took ahold of my hand and kissed it while giggling and placed our interlocked hands in my lap.

After what felt like forever, we finally pulled up to the arena the concert was being held at. We climbed out of the car and walked to the pavilion.

We showed the security our tickets before walking in. We walked into the arena and went to our sections and then we took our seats.

After about an hour or so, the concert finally started.

"What's up, California?!?!?!" the lead vocalist, Jeremy, yelled through the microphone causing the crowd to go wild.

They started off by playing Have Faith in Me, followed by You Had Me at Hello, All I Want, and Right Back at it Again.

"Alright, alright," Jeremy said in to the microphone after the song ended. "So this next song goes out to a friend of ours who's out in the crowd tonight with his beautiful girlfriend. Gabe and Charlotte, this song's for you two lovebirds!!"

I looked up at Gabe with a confused look to see a smirk plastered on his face before ADTR started playing If It Means a Lot to You.

I smiled wide, remembering that this is me and Gabe's ADTR song.

"I love you, Charlotte," Gabe said into my ear as his arms wrapped around my waist from behind.

"I love you too Gabe," I smiled as I turned my head and kissed him on the lips as the song played in the background.

"'Cause I can't come back home 'til they're singin'

La, la la la, la la la
'Til everyone is singin'

If you can wait 'til I get home (I get home)
Then I swear to you that we can make this last
(La la la)
If you can wait 'til I get home (I get home)
Then I swear come tomorrow, this will all be in our past
It might be for the best"

hope you liked it, Charlotte! sorry it was so short💗