you tell him you're pregnant (Trevor)

'Box? Check! Note inside? Check!' I thought to myself as I was getting my surprise for Trevor in the kitchen ready.

Last week, I had taken multiple pregnancy tests and they all turned out positive. Today, I decided to give the need to Trevor in a really cute way.

I had gone down to the bakery earlier and I asked them to make 2 individual cupcakes, a vanilla with pink icing and a chocolate with blue icing. I made a cute little note and taped it to the inside of the lid with cute little stickers.

My head snapped up when I heard the front door open and closed followed by Trevor's voice

"y/n, I'm home!!" 

I didn't answer as I hid around the corner of the kitchen wall, trying not to make a sound. I peeked around the corner, watching Trevor walk into the kitchen, placing his car keys down on the counter.

I watched, his eyes wondering over to the box on the kitchen island. Walking over to it, Trevor's hands reached out to the box, slowly lifting open its lid. My stomach did flips as I saw his eyes grow wide and his hands cover his lips.

"y/n?!?" He called out, a smile creeping its way on to his face. I slowly stepped out from around the corner, into Trevor's line of vision.

"Hey," I said in almost a whisper, smiling.

"Are you being serious right now?!" he asked with excitement in his voice, his eyes starting to water.

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm being serious!"

"I'm...I'm gonna be a dad?! You're pregnant?!" he rambled, almost not being able believing the news.

"Yes, you're gonna be a dad," I said with a laugh as I walked towards him. "And yes, I am pregnant!"

"Oh my God," Trevor exclaimed, wrapping his arms around my waist, causing me to instantly wrap mine around his neck as he spun me around in a circle.

After placing me back on my feet, Trevor quickly pulled out of the hug and slammed his lips against mine.

"We're gonna have a baby," he whispered against my lips with a smile on his, causing one to appear on mine.

this one was kind of shorter than the others, but oh well💛