Sean imagine for amser9

Amy's POV~

Today, Sean and I were out shopping at the mall with the rest of the OA boys. We were currently at Vans, looking for new pairs of shoes.

"Hey, Amy, what do you think of these ones?" my best friend of the band, Charlie, asked me.

I looked at the pair of shoes he was holding in his hands and saw that they were black with red stripes.

"They look nice," I commented before looking back at the pairs in front of me. I looked from a galaxy pair to a tie-dye pair.

"Which ones are you gonna get?" Charlie asked, swinging his arm over my shoulder causing me to chuckle at his actions.

"Either these," I paused, grabbing the galaxy ones, "or these," I said to him, picking up the tie-dye ones.

He looked at the a while thinking before answering, "Tie-dye ."

"Okay," I replied, putting the galaxy ones back.

I was about to say something to Charlie when I heard someone clear their throat. We turned around, seeing Sean with a look of jealousy on his face. Charlie quickly moved his arm and walked away towards where Gabe, Liam, and Trevor were.

"Hey, calm down," I smiled at Sean walking up to him, placing my hands on his chest, reaching up on my tippy toes and placing a kiss on his cheek.

After shopping for another 10 minutes at Vans, we all eventually each bought a pair. We walked around the mall for a little while long before finally going home.

Sean and I pulled up to our house and got out of the car. Sean opened the front door and we walked in. Right after I shut the door, Sean slammed me against it and started kissing me roughly.

I moaned into the kiss as his hands ran through my long brown hair, stopping at the nap of my neck. After what seemed like forever, he pulled out of the kiss.

"You're mine, not Charlie's," Sean growled in a sexy voice while out of breath.

I smirked at him.

"I guess I should make you jealous more often. Jealous Sean is pretty sexy," I said seductively causing him to smirk.

"And if you do..." he said before leaning down, placing his lips by my ear. "Next time, I won't be so gentle."

i hope you liked it, Amy! i'm sorry it was so short💗