you tell him you're pregnant (Charlie)

Charlie's birthday was in a few weeks and I'd just gotten back from the store with his gift. I walked into Charlie and I's shared bedroom and placed the bags on our bed.

All of a sudden, I got a very queasy feeling in my stomach and a B-line for the bathroom, puking up my last meal into the toilet. After I was done, I lifted myself up off the floor, flushing the toilet before looking at my reflection in the mirror. I then realized that I hadn't gotten my period. I rushed back into the bedroom, snatching up my keys before leaving the house and driving to the nearby drug store.

Once I got back, I rushed back into the bathroom. While I waited for 5 about minutes, so many thoughts ran through my mind. 'What if Charlie isn't ready to raise a baby?' 'What if Charlie doesn't want the baby?'

I jumped from my thoughts when my timer went off. I let out a deep breath that I didn't realize I was holding in. I picked up the test, looking down at the screen, reading the symbol.

'+'

~Charlie's birthday~

"Happy birthday, baby," I smiled to Charlie as I handed him his present.

Charlie smiled at me, "Aw, what did you get me, beautiful?" He unwrapped the box and opened it to reveal a leather jacket that he's been wanting and a couple of shirts.

"Thank you, love," he said before leaning over and pecking me on the lips.

"I have something else for you, too," I turned to my nightstand and reached into the small drawer. I turned back to him, handing him the small, narrow box.

"What is this?" he chuckled before untying the little bow I'd placed on it. I let out a shaky breath as he opened the box, staring at it, not saying a word.

"Charlie, please say something," I said, barely above a whisper.

"Are you serious?" he asked, looking up at me with watery eyes and a smile forming on his face.

I nodded, biting my lip, "Yeah."

"We're having a baby?"

"Yeah."

After my response left my mouth, Charlie tackled me into a hug. Wrapping his arms around my shoulders, I instantly wrapped mine around his torso.

"I'm gonna be a dad," he said, his voice cracking. He pulled out of the hug, placing his hands on either side of my face. "We're gonna have a baby!"

"Yeah," I smiled, his reaction causing me to tear up at how happy about this he was.

I'm gonna have a baby!

what'd you guys think so far?💗

I'll do some more like this!!