you tell him you're pregnant (Gabe)

"Babe, I really think you need to see a doctor," Gabe told me, holding my hair back and rubbing his hand up and down me back, soothingly as I was leaned over into the toilet for the 3rd morning this week.

"I'll be fine," I told him as I flushed the toilet, walking over to our sink and brushing my teeth.

I knew exactly why I'd been throwing up these past few days, but Gabe didn't. I found out the first day I threw up after making a quick run to the pharmacy, saying I was gonna "pick up some medicine".

After I finished brushing my teeth, I put my toothbrush back and turned around to face Gabe, tiredness still on my face. It was 8:30 in the morning and I'd barely gotten any sleep these past few days.

I wrapped my arms around his torso as he did the same, resting my head on his chest, listening to the sound of his heartbeat.

I have to tell him soon. I just don't know how he'll react.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Gabe asked, breaking the comfortable silence between us.

I sighed, deciding to come clean, "No."

Barely pulling away, Gabe looked down at me causing me to look up at him. His eyes searched mine, concern written across his face.

I took that as a sign to continue.

"The reason I've been throwing up these past few days is... because I'm pregnant."

I watched as Gabe's eyes widen at my words. "Ar-Are you serious?"

I nodded, pulling out of the hug. I turned to my makeup bag and pulled out my pregnancy test that I'd hidden in it, showing it to Gabe.

"Yeah. I'm pregnant."

Gabe slowly took the test from my hand, staring down at it in disbelief. No words left his lips, leaving us in silence as his eyes never left the test.

"Gabe, I don't know what to," I started, tearing forming in my eyes. "I know we're still kind of young and you have the band and everything. But I'm scared, Gabe."

He finally looked up at me. Without saying a word, he wrapped his arms around me, engulfing me into a hug as I silently cried.

"It's gonna be okay. We're gonna get through this," he said rubbing my back.

I only nodded in response.

"We're gonna have a baby," he said with a small laugh.

I giggled at him, looking at him to see a tear falling down his cheek. I placed my hands on either side of his face, wiping his tears away with my thumbs.

"We're gonna have a baby," I repeated his words with a smile.

"We're gonna be parents!"

yeah, so Gabe's was definitely different from the other 2 I've done💛