Damage Goods- Chapter One

It was a cold crisp morning in New Hampshire. Suddenly the alarm clock screeched it was time for Caroline to drag herself out of her pure white king-size double bed. She moaned as she looked at her alarm clock seeing that it was 6:30am. She lifted herself out of her bed after turning her alarm clock off. She walked to her en suite whilst rubbing her eyes.  After she had a shower and got dressed into her outfit that she planned the day before she hopped over to her mirror to and applied her make-up, she looked like a perfect china doll. She had dazzling green eyes and long curly hazel hair which shined in the sunlight.  She rushed downstairs to her bright cream kitchen making herself pancakes for breakfast. She then moved hasty out of the door and into her sleek sliver TT Coupe Audi. It was only a 10 minute drive to LeGrange High School, the school was like any other high school. It had all of the types of people the jocks, nerds, drugies, poplars’ and dicks. However Caroline was completely different to them more than they would ever know....

I rushed down the school hall trying to avoid getting bumped by all of the teens. I finally reached my locker and pulled out the books that were needed. There was a sudden voice coming from behind me “Hey!” said Amelia cheerfully. Amelia had black hair that was put carefully in a ponytail. Amelia had been my best friend since I started the school almost a year ago.  

“Hi” I said happily and gave her a hug

“What lessons have you got today?”

“English, Maths, ICT, Art and history, why?”

“Just wondering, oh look there’s Tyler looks like he’s been staring for ages!” she whispered

“I’m going to see if he’s okay. See you in Art”

I turned my body and suddenly Tyler was behind me and he smirked.

“Hey” he laughed

“It’s not polite to scare women Tyler!”

Tyler had dazzling dreamy blue eyes like the sea and short black hair. He was always the joker but he did have anger issues, which got the better of him most of the time. He was one of my first friends that I made, however I have know him for century’s, but Amelia has always had a grudge with him since the day I became her best friend on the first day of school. She has always been very suspicious about him and with good reason...