Damage Goods- Chapter Seven

The adrenalin streamed through me, I shot up. Joseph had a big smile on his face, gleaming at me.

He had dark blonde short hair that was partly swept to the side; he had a small dark blonde beard around his face and dreamy blue eyes. He was wearing a casual green top which showed some of his chest and a dark short brown coat and black jeans. I couldn’t believe that he was inside my house.

“Get out my house” I said, the words seemed to just be falling out of my mouth; I was still in huge shock. He decided to ignore my demand for him to leave.

“How did you get in, I didn’t invite you” I questioned.

“Lovely place you’ve got here, not very big, but cosy and it seems to very.... charming, bet you didn’t know that I know the owner, he’s a happy chap he said I could come inside”

“I’ll call the police!” I snapped.

“Do whatever you want sweetheart, I will leave when I want to, you know they won’t stop me, so you might as well just relax.”  He paused “And let your guard down for once”. He rushed over to me using he swift Vampire power.

I didn’t say a word he was just staring at me, as if he was examining me like a doctor.

“What’s happened to you?” he asked worriedly looking at my huge cut on my head. I didn’t answered

“Did someone do this to you?” anger sprang from his voice

“No...., I just crashed my car. But I’m fine, so no need to worry about me, only scratches” I answered

His hand rose and touched my raw cut on my head.

“Don’t” I snapped. He quickly moved his hand away; he could tell that it caused pain to touch. It made me worry when he came near me, after all the centuries I’m still not completely sure if he has complete control over my blood. Although he has always coped well when it comes to me, I guess it’s because he doesn’t want to hurt me.

“Well even I know that will take you a while to heal, even though you have slow healing abilities it would give a human brain damage. We will have to keep an eye on that” he said.

My phone began to ring; it was on the table nearest to him. We both started at it for a while. He then picked it and answers the phone.

“Hello mate” he said jokily. He then ended the call and he put the phone in his pocket. Joseph then looked at me.

Tyler suddenly appeared, he was standing in front of me, protecting me from Joseph.