Damage Goods- Chapter Twenty

Joseph Point of View

“Christopher” I called. No answer. I started to get suspicious.

“Christopher” I called again. I then heard a quite cry from the top of the stairs. I used my Vampire talent and speeded up the stairs.

“What happened?” I questioned, as I just looked at my brother.

“You’re girl sure knows how to use magic” he answered

Anger roared from me, I thought that Christopher done something to her. I suddenly couldn’t control my anger and I slammed Christopher’s body to the wall, causing there to me a dent into the wall. “What did you do” I shouted

“Get of me Joseph” Christopher said angry. I didn’t flinch a muscle I needed to know what happened.

Christopher spoke calmly now “I didn’t do anything, but you need to know something”.

“What” I growled.

“She’s pregnant, Joseph” Christopher said quietly.

“What?” I whispered. I was so surprised that this could even happen. I couldn’t believe the words coming out of my brother’s mouth, I knew from the way that he looked at me there were true. I was just so shocked. I couldn’t believe that I was going to have a child with the women that I adored the most! I was so happy, yet so shocked.

“Listen to me” Christopher shouted, as I release him from the grasp of my hand. He knew that I was just processing what happened. But he seemed to have a worried look on his face.

“I don’t know where she’s going, I don’t know what she going to do, but she wasn’t in a good place last time I saw her. You have to talk to her, she seems scared, and she needs you. The baby needs you.” Christopher quickly said.

I knew that I had to find her and quick.

.

Caroline’s point of view

I wanted to run away and never come back, but I liked it here. It was were I grew up, its where I’ve had the most memories of my life.

I knew that my house would be the 1st place that he would look. I decided that it was time for me to re visit me family’s grave, I needed to speak to them, and I needed advice and guidance.

I drove down to the graveyard and walked over to my family’s grave. I sat down in the over grown grass with my knees on the ground in a kneeling position.

“Mother, father” I whispered “Tell me what I should do”

Suddenly heard whispers of witches one was sanding out to me clearly a male voice, my Fathers voice. He was speaking an old witch language which only our family knew as we were so powerful.

He was talking to me, I had a connection. It must be the ring I had around my neck that enabled me to speak to him so clearly and now undisturbed by the other witches. He said to me “We don’t have much time my dearest daughter”.  I spoke back to him in the old witch language “What should I do father?” I questioned

“I believe that you should do what you think my love, follow your heart. The sprits will agree with whatever you choose.”

“I’m not sure how I feel, part of me wants to keep the baby, as I have always wished to have a child and make you proud” Tears started to stream down my face. “But I don’t know if the baby can be truly safe, Joseph is sometimes unreliable and I don’t know if the baby would be safe around him. His emotions sometimes switch on and off.

“You always do me proud my dearest.”

I just stared at his grave whilst holding my necklace with his ring whilst tears stream down my face.

“I have to go, our time is up” he said and his voice started to face.

I then heard a snap of a twig and turned around to face where the sound came from but nothing was there.

My father’s voice suddenly came back to me “Run, Caroline Now, darkness is here” he strained to say and the rest, as his voice faded away.

I stood up and suddenly a man was stood in front of him.

“Hello Caroline” it was Josephs father.

I was shocked and scared; I needed to get away for the sake of the baby. I needed to be safe. I needed Joseph....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhh like the ending?

Tell me what you think and please vote and like this story.

Thank you for reading and again anything that you want for me to put in it just ask and iI shall try xxx

Thanks :D