Damage Goods- Chapter Eighteen

Joseph led me outside to the front of the mansion which had a huge part of land to it which had always been fenced off. He took his hands away from my eyes and in front of me was a horse. It was it had a cream coat with white splodges over it, it looked beautiful.

“Your very own horse sweet heart” Joseph had whispered near my ear.

Not too far away from my horse was a huge black horse which I assumed was Josephs.

“Her name is Luna and mines called Mason” he added

“Wow” I said, I was very shocked as to how sweet he has become.

Joseph took out two carrots from his poppet and handed me one. We both made tuting sounds which made the horses come to us.They were both so sweet and mine came to me straight away. She was so lovely. After we fed them the horses started to graze on the grass.

“Want to go for a ride?” Joseph asked

“That would be lovely” I answered, and I then held onto his hand whilst he helped me get onto the horse.

“I’ll be one moment my love” Joseph said quickly.

When he returned he was a carrying a picnic basket, he then quickly made his way onto his horse and we set off.

We made our way to a certain place in the forest where Joseph insisted that we went. When we got to our destination we sat and laughed and talked about what we wanted for the future. I never realised that he was so thoughtful and wanted to know so much about me. He seems too different to before when I was running from him, maybe it was just a good act. However I was thinking how nothing had got in the way or ‘screwed up’ the relationship between us- to remind me of how he was. He explained that this where he used to come when he was a little boy. When we were having our picnic Joseph was so romantic and funny; we were throwing grapes into each other’s mouth. Joseph threw 3 grapes aiming at my mouth and of course none of them went in, so I chased after him and threw my drink of wine over him, we were both giggling and having such a great time.

“Come over here for a hug sweetheart” he joked. He shirt became see through and was soaking wet

I started to run and he chased after me.

I was sprinting away from him as I knew that he would be fed up of human ways and would speed himself up. I was suddenly pressed up against a tree and Joseph was then kissing me on my neck.

“Well, so this is what you have been doing, too busy in love to answer my calls” A man’s voice spoke

We both looked up and it was Tyler just standing there, looking hurt.

“Since when were you two a couple?” he asked

“None of your business mate” Joseph answered and walked over to Tyler.

They were both facing each other and glaring at one another.

“Guys common stop this” I said

Suddenly Tyler pushed me out of the way and tried to hit Joseph, but Joseph was too old, quick and wise and caught Tyler’s fist in his hand. Angry arose through Joseph as he was furious that Tyler touched me. Then his hand swiftly was around Tyler’s neck, Tyler’s feet weren’t even on the floor.

“Stop this!” I shouted

“Both of you are as bad as each other!” I added.

Joseph then released Tyler, and they both tried to walk after me.

“Don’t!” I shouted. I was too angry. I then rushed over to Luna and road back to the mansion.

I entered the mansion and went straight into the living room and Christopher was sitting on a chair holding my pregnancy test.

I froze with shock. This was all I needed! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guys hope you like it :D

Thank you so much for reading it so far.

If you want any ideas to be in it then please put on them on the comments and I can see if I can add them :D