Damage Goods-Chapter Eleven

I made my way down the huge staircase; I was stand-in opposite the front door. It was huge like most things in the house, it was white with clear glass around the edge it looked it had always been a part of the house. I started to process what was happening and what I should do, but everything that I was doing- moving or thinking was a big challenge, as everything seemed to be slowed down. I kept on staring at the door, trying to process my thoughts. I was scared and I needed to get away!

I knew as soon as I opened the door they would hear me and come after me so quickly, I wouldn’t even have a chance to get away. I didn’t even care anymore; I thought I should at least try. I moved closer to the door quietly and I reached with my hand to the door knob. Suddenly Joseph was behind me and whispered in my ear “Where are you going love?” I turned quickly and turned towards him, he put his arm around my waist and guided me to the dining room, I didn’t disobey him, and I was too weak to fight for now. He pulled me out a seat in the dining room it was full of oak wood and old fashioned wallpaper. He was trying to act like a gentleman, but I wasn’t fooled. I sat down and in front of me was a plate of macaroni and cheese; it was one of my favourite meals- which he must have remembered. I took a bite of the meal whilst Joseph was sitting down in front of me and Christopher at his side; they were both eating macaroni and cheese. I didn’t really see the point though, they didn’t need it all they needed was blood.

We sat in silence until we all finished the food.

 I arose from my seat. Joseph asked me “Where are you going?” I replied “to the bathroom”. It was a lie, I knew I had to get away and I didn’t care about the risks if I didn’t escape, I had to get away. I rushed over to the front door and opened it quietly; I then started to run, even though I still felt slow and dizzy like I wasn’t even moving my body.

All of a sudden my body got lifted away from the ground, Joseph was carrying me. He had my body over his shoulders, I tried to struggle and wiggle away but it wasn’t working!

“Let go of me” I screamed. He didn’t say a word. He rushed into the house and up the stairs to his room and he placed me down on the bed. “I don’t know where you think you were going? You’re not well enough to be rushing around. I’ll leave you sometime on your own” he whispered and then rushed out and locked the door behind him.

I was trapped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More exciting chapter, tell me what you think :D