Damage Goods- Chapter Sixteen

I made my way over to the bathroom and found some tablets to take to get rid of the banging head ache in my head, though I hoped it could get rid of the embarrassing memory, but it didn’t seem to work.

“Good Morning Love” Joseph said with a pleasant smile on his face. He was standing by the door of the bathroom with just his jeans on from last night. I could see the pure mussels that seemed to explode out of him. I do have to say that he did keep himself in good condition for an original vampire!

He made his way over to me and I just stood still, and he kissed me on my head. I then walked past him and made my way downstairs to the kitchen downstairs. I opened the fridge to get the freshly squeezed orange juice and pored it into a glass. I closed the fridge door and suddenly Joseph was behind it. “Urgh” I moaned “I hate it when you do that” I said. I placed my glass onto one of the counters. At that moment Joseph put his hands around my waist and had his body as close to mine as possible.

“I’m going to need my shirt back, love” he said in a jokily way and chuckled.

“Haha, so funny” I said and I then made my way to the table where Christopher was sitting reading the newspaper and sat down next to him.

“Christopher?” Joseph asked

“Yes brother”

“Can you buy some clothes for Caroline today?”

“Yes brother”. Christopher got out of his seat and became to leave the mansion like the little minion he was to his brother.

.

The days seemed to pass and I stayed at the brother’s mansion as I couldn’t seem to take myself away from them. After the drunken night I’ve seen a completely different side of Joseph it was nice, he had changed. However there was a doubt in my mind about how long it would last for.

The days pasted so quickly and Tyler kept on trying to call me but, I just didn’t want to talk to him as I knew that he would criticize me and bring me back to reality and crush the new hope of me and Joseph being together.

It was Tuesday morning and I woke up in Joseph’s bed and looked up at the ceiling. Something didn’t feel right. I didn’t feel right, not myself anyway. I’ve had never had an illness like a cold before because I was a witch.

I suddenly had to rush out of Joseph’s bed and rushed to the un-suite, I got to the toilet just in time. Soon the vomiting stopped and I heard Joseph call for Chrisophor. I arose from my knee and went back to lie down on the bed.

“I’m fine really” I said whilst trying to reassure the both of them.

“Are you sure?” Joseph asked

“Yeah, I think it was just something that I ate, Honesty I will be fine I think. I need to just sleep it off”

“Do you want us to stay, will you be alright?” Christopher asked

“I don’t want to leave her alone” Joseph said worriedly

“Its fine, go and do whatever you guys want to do. I don’t need babysitting all of the time” I answered

They both left the house and as soon as I heard them drive off, I shot up from my bed and started to panic. I went to look at my phone which Joseph had decided that he would give it back to me and I looked at my calendar on it and saw that my period was late. I then started too really panic.

No I couldn’t be,

 It’s impossible.

I refused to believe it, if needed to be sure.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi guys

tell me what you think

Hope you like it :D