Damage Goods-Chapter Five

I couldn’t get over how shocked I was.  I couldn’t get over the fact that my best friend was a witch, and that Joseph told her what I was.

Joseph must be here!

There was a sudden panic inside of me. I felt like I was about to faint, next thing I new Tyler whizzed over to me using his Vampire talents.

“He knows I’m here” I whispered whilst Tyler was laying me back on his bed. What am I going to do, I thought to myself.

“I need to go home Tyler, I need to get away from here before he comes to get me” I said with the worried tone in my voice.

“Relax don’t worry stay the rest of the night at least. You’re not well enough to go anywhere. And anyway you don’t have a car to drive. Remember you crashed yours” Tyler said in a jokey way.

“I really can’t Tyler I need to get away from here, away from you. You know what he’s like” I said sacredly.

“So what! He’s an Original Vampire that can only be killed with a one of a kind stake that has been lost for centuries. He really needs to stop being obsessed with you!” Tyler replied in a witty way.

“Look I really need to go” I then turned around “I’ll keep my doors locked if that makes you less worried about me. Come-on I need a ride” I said

.

Tyler then dropped me back to my little house on Yellowstone Road. I rushed to my door. I could hear the roar of Tyler’s car. I slammed my house door and rapidly locked and bolted it. I then hastily walked to my bedroom. My bedroom was the biggest room in the house. I swiftly moved to my cupboard where I put all some of my diaries. The diary I was looking for wasn’t there. I then went to the second bedroom in the house. It had a huge bookcase, which had my older diaries. Last time I checked there were 220 diaries there. I moved my finger along each book. I then selected a diary. I ran downstairs into the living room to read it...