Damage Goods- Chapter Fourteen

Tyler had stopped his car and his door opened and he got out. “Where were you?, What happened?, Are you okay?”

I rushed into his car and told him to drive. When he was driving me back to my house I explained what happened. “I cannot believe that Jackass” Tyler said as he was pulling up on my drive. “Thanks for the ride Tyler” I then got out of the car and walked towards my front door.

“Hey Caroline” Tyler said and rushed in front of me blocking me from my front door.”Common Caroline we need to go and leave this place NOW!” he said with urgency

“I’ve done enough running in my life, besides he will hurt or even kill you Tyler because you would be the first person he would go to, to find me. He would find me in the end anyway. I tired of running, I just got used to this place” I said to Tyler.  Tyler looked at me and I knew that he knew that nothing was going to change my mind. “Well do you want me to stay with you? Will you be alright?” he said

“Yeah sure Tyler, I’m a big girl, I can handle myself.” I said jokily. He then turned and got back into his car and drove off.

I opened up my door and entered my house. As usual it was quiet and lonely like my life for centuries has been. I slowly made my way upstairs and laid down on my bed, and I quickly fell asleep.

I woke up and it was 11am- Friday it was too late to go school, so I decided to go to a car lot and buy a new car. I didn’t really care which car I got so I bought the 1st car. It was a fairly new BMW. As soon as I bought the car I went straight to town. When I got into town I went to get my Fathers ring put onto a necklace so I had a part of him with me always. As soon as that was done I went back to my house and spruced myself up- I had a shower and dried my hair and made it become perfect little curls. I then selected a flowery dress which was short and quite revealing, I then placed some killer heals on my feet and went downstairs and grabbed my bag and glided into my car and drive to ‘Killer Bite’ I local bar and restaurant. I did love it in there as it was very big but welcoming, it wasn’t too modern either which suited the place perfectly.

I made my way to the bar- my favourite place for the night and I started with a glass of Wine. One drink became more and before I knew it, it was ‘happy hour’. I got as much drinks as I could, I started with some vodka shots and then I went onto whisky. By this time the bar was getting quite boozy and busy with all of the alcoholics and the despite old guys looking for a girl. I then finally made my way onto a bottle of whisky all to myself, I didn’t even bottle with the glass, I just drank it straight out of the bottle. I was trying to forget- just drinking my sorrows away. I just wanted to get drunk so I wouldn’t have to feel anything and be painless.

“Caroline, what have you done” A voice said sadly.

“Huh?” I said softly. I couldn’t work out the voice, so I turned around and it was Joseph. He was wearing a dark grey shirt and dark blue jeans he looks cute in his casual clothes.  

“Wanna drink?” I asked

“Sure” he said and he took the bottle out of my hand and drank every last drop that was left.

“Hey, don't be piggy” I said in a jokey. I was about to hit him on the chest but before I could he twisted my arms around so I wasn’t facing him and he put his head on my shoulder.

“I think someone else is being a piggy, how much have you had to drink?” he asked me.

I didn’t answer him. I just turned around and kissed him on the lips. He didn’t hesitate; I think that he was enjoying the moment.  He then picked me up around my leg and he used his Vampire skills to take us back to his mansion............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like this :D

I do really like this chapter

The next chapter will be very exicting as well :D